Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Yeah, Right.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Yeah, Right.

Recently i went to seapals blog, and read every Post over and over agian out of boredom.

and i noticed something to do with the shark.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

So I thought I would take this time to introduce you to the Shark SeaPal. This one is sooooo cool! One thing that I may not have mentioned earlier is that each and every SeaPal plush character is actually also a finger puppet.
    I will share the virtual world version of the Shark with you in a few days so you can see how the plush character and the virtual world character look compared to each other.

...um. yeah, right. It's been more then a "Few days" Unless you consider a "Few days" A month.

I'm Curious to know if anyone else has.. noticed this? I don't mean to complain But im most anxious for the shark Seapals as Shark's are probally my favriote Aquatic animal.

((I have checked every screenshot - there seems to be no shark in it.))

The only reason im dissapointed in this as i don't really want to Take part in squealing over a site that well...Lies.

I know there busy with the Creation of the site but if there going to post about doing something - they should do it. otherwise, just don't post about it at all.

I know another virtual pet site thats like this.. but lets not get onto that disscussion.
    Last edited by Flablo; 04-21-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Yeah, Right.

They probably just forgot.
    They've been busy asking for input from other users right now and (hopefully) putting final touches onto things.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Rowan Guest

Default Re: Yeah, Right.

Awwww, it's a brand new launch for this company so I'm sure like all new ventures we should expect some delays.

Let's try to be positive, I'm sure they weren't 'lieing' and will post when they have updates.

We're all looking forward to the shark and other aquatic friends too!