Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Yay! Will be makin' that again.

That soyrizo-bbq pasta I've been brainstorming of since last night turned out a lot better than I expected.

I grilled a few small portobellos and a couple handfuls of fresh oyster mushrooms (who says only guys can work a grill? o.O) with an olive oil-garlic-basil base. The oyster mushrooms took on a really nice, smokey char flavor. Literally tasted like a cut of chicken thigh meat. BBQ sauce on top! Mixed up the soyrizo with onions, garlic, veggie stock, more bbq sauce and minced roast green peppers. Cooked it down to a sauce.

Lol, when my fiancè came home, the finished mushrooms were sitting on the counter, and he went,

"What are you making?"
    "Barbeque stuff."
    *Takes an oyster mushroom and eats it then spits it out half a second later*
    "What is this? Is this chicken?????"
    ".................... Maybe. Sorry, I felt like tonight was a meat night. Should've told ya first?" :O
    He started examining the mushrooms lol and started laughing when he realized they really were mushrooms and not grilled chicken. He's also vegan, hence the ewwie chicken.

This was my finished plan and unintentional April Fools altogether. But together everything was yummy :]

Last edited by Pandamonaeus; 04-01-2011 at 10:51 PM.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Default Re: Yay! Will be makin' that again.

Oh oop what the heck, won't let me edit. I thought I was gonna make something else but I forgot, but did make a simple salad to go with it all.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

theTFH1 is offline Master Gamer

OMG that looks good! :O CURSE YOU FOR MAKING ME HUNGRY XD
    Oh hai! I see ur readin meh signature

Quote Originally Posted by theTFH1 View Post
    OMG that looks good! :O CURSE YOU FOR MAKING ME HUNGRY XD
    D: Haven't you had dinner?!

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

theTFH1 is offline Master Gamer

Yes we had brisket but it was dry so I didn't eat it! >.<" All I ate was the potato salad! P:
    Oh hai! I see ur readin meh signature

Quote Originally Posted by theTFH1 View Post
    Yes we had brisket but it was dry so I didn't eat it! >.<" All I ate was the potato salad! P:
    Mmmm brisket. I always think of the show Meat and Potatoes when I hear brisket. Idk why. He eats a lot of it.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫