Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Wowwee: Shortage?

I've always wanted a roboraptor.

Ever since you handed me the christmas catalog, I Instantly went to the back. That one christmas, I saw It. The toy Every little Kid wants, but Never gets. (Witch Is perfectly fine by Me now that Im older, I don't execpet to get an $100 dollar product for Christmas.) So, A couple of years back I began to save up my money - That lasted for awhile, Untill I met webkinz.com, Yes, I 'Met' It. It was extremely amazing In everyway, So I went crazy. I blew all my cash On them. Never thought about Saving Up agian, Execpet...I...was...looking..so...tempting...wowwee.com.... I went to check Where I could find them {For the past year or so, It's been IMPOSSIBLE To find Roboraptors In canada.} O.M.G. I go to Wowwee's offical site, $50!?!?!? THATS LIKE $50 OFF. O_____O
    So here we go agian.

But My question Is. . .

Wowwee.

Shortage.

Or Laziness?

around 90% of there Toys can only be found at Target, Ebay, & There Wowwee offical online store now. Why? I don't know. Im curious, and I want to find out. o___o; but Can't. Oh well. (Sriously though, $50!?!??!)

Anyway, I was gonna type an ubur long thing up about this but am too lazy too.

CIAO!

Icicle20 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Wowwee: Shortage?

Wow! Interesting. You obviously like to write.