Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Wow! I used to be so mean!

For awhile now I have been thinking about my younger life and everything.

Even when I joined FRI. I just remember that on FRI I was so mean and thoughtless. I was also foolish, as some of you know. Yeah, that was about over a year ago. A lot can change in a year, as it seems. I'm here and nicer than I used to be, correct?

And then when I was about 5 or so a long time ago, my cousin said I used to literally get anything I could find and start hitting my family members with it... I can't remember anything at all about that, but I know it's true. Everyone in my family has told me that.

But it's so hard for me to imagine... I have gone from a nightmare (IRL) to... however you describe me now... o.o
    And here on FRI... in one year I went from a foolish mind to... again however you describe me now o.o

And also, those who knew me on FRI a year ago, I want to apologize for how I acted.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Wow! I used to be so mean!

I used to be foolish and careless now I think more about others and how they would feel if I said or did the things that I was thinking. That is why I am much more shy about what I say because back in FR a few people called me mean and I didn't really mean anything I said I was just sooo careless and said it anyway so now I do think about what I say before I say it.
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Wow! I used to be so mean!

I was such a newbie when I joined xD I must've been annoying as heck. Don't feel bad (: You're as sweet as sugar (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9