Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Charlotte is offline Master Gamer

Default Wow This Girl Must Think I Am Dumb

Today I was talking to my friend Abby BubbleBerry. She said can you give me some coins? Its my birthday. Well two or three weeks ago she told me that same exact thing, except she wanted clothes. I said "Wasnt it your birthday like two weeks ago?" And she said "No that must have been my cousin." Talk about a total lie! I will not ever give her anything anymore.

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Wow This Girl Must Think I Am Dumb

I believe some players take advantage of their fake birthdays to get free stuff from others. What you can do is just simply avoid or ignore him/her. I do not think reporting or sending in a ticket will work, as begging for free stuff is not really against the rules in Free Realms.
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

Yeah I dont report or ban unless someone cusses. But I told her no.

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

I actually give money to people who beg for money if i have any spare. This one girl said it was her birthday and i gave her 20K and another time some guy siad "I need coins." and i jsut gave him 10K.

Not the best thing to do if you want to lose coins, but i like giving away that sort of thing. I wonder why your friend needed money.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Darkcove View Post
    I actually give money to people who beg for money if i have any spare. This one girl said it was her birthday and i gave her 20K and another time some guy siad "I need coins." and i jsut gave him 10K.

Not the best thing to do if you want to lose coins, but i like giving away that sort of thing. I wonder why your friend needed money.
    i use to do the same thing chris! until one day this girl on my friends list asked me for money after like a hour of me already giving her money and a key to help her start her off her key collection.when i said no she got her friends to follow me around and beg for my money and clothes and when i told them no they said "thats not fair you gave free stuff to her" anyways....it all ended with me taking her off my friends list and me never giving charity to newbs again its never enough for them they always want more and want to do things the fast way even though when i was a newb i learned everything about free realms on my own and got everything by myself.i know not all newbs are like that but thats just my experience

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kimiko suzuki View Post
    i use to do the same thing chris! until one day this girl on my friends list asked me for money after like a hour of me already giving her money and a key to help her start her off her key collection.when i said no she got her friends to follow me around and beg for my money and clothes and when i told them no they said "thats not fair you gave free stuff to her" anyways....it all ended with me taking her off my friends list and me never giving charity to newbs again its never enough for them they always want more and want to do things the fast way even though when i was a newb i learned everything about free realms on my own and got everything by myself.i know not all newbs are like that but thats just my experience
    Same experiance wit h me too! They jsut come back for more when they cant figure out how to make enough money.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

I like to save my money on here, in case I ever want to buy something expensive. But she asks me for clothes and money evrytime I talk to her. Its annoying.

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

There's one guy named Chad (can't remember last name), who, whenever he sees me, asks for money. I always tell him no, but he keeps bugging me until I log off or go somewhere else..

Karennn is offline Master Gamer

I had a friend called Emma (won't mention her last name) lol
    who kept spamming that she needed black gloves.
    I ended up selling my extra blackspore gloves to her for two grand and
    after the trade was done, thirty minutes later she comes back saying she needed coins to do some adjustments in her house, so I gave her back the one grand. An hour later she comes back again saying she needed one more grand. I said no and took her off my list. It was basically like she just paid a grand for the gloves.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

This girl Kaylee was my old friend but everyone started quiting and we really didn't talk to each other anymore. She showed up when I was watching the lake a SG and said "HEY CAN I HAVE MONEY?" I was like how much and she is like Idk 5k. I gave it to her but now I try to avoid her becuase she is always tp to me. The last time I took her off my friends list she put me on her bad list and got all angry...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast