Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Title: Wow

pokegroup is offline Banned

Icon13 Wow

Did anyone hear what that guy in Washington said about AZ after the Cardinals won the game yesterday?

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Wow

Eh, no? I am not a sports fan so how about you fill us in?

Long story..
    Basically, AZ is a "racist wasteland" for winning a game.

Eh, honestly not surprised. People like to play the race card when they run out of legitimate arguments. Washington is a blue state and liberals love playing the race card. This is especially funny considering that Arizona has a higher Hispanic population then Caucasian, so yeah I suppose those Mexicans are really racist. This is the type of thing that would cause a conservative to lose their job but this is common practice for the liberal. Welcome to adulthood son.
    pokegroup and Layla Gold like this.

Still..
    I think he should either,

A: Be fired
    B: Go take a loooong walk off the side of a mountain, or
    C: gtfu. (Grow the f up)
    Egg Zachly likes this.

Or, considering the source, run for public office. He would do well in Washington. He could be placed in Obama's cabinet, for example, liberals love accusing anyone who criticizes Obama of being a racist. I see much of the same arguments made here too. You criticize SOE and you are a troll. I see many potential liberals in the making.
    Last edited by Egg Zachly; 12-23-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    DespicableDani likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    You criticize SOE and you are a troll. I see many potential liberals in the making.
    You have NO idea how long I've been thinking this.
    DespicableDani and Egg Zachly like this.

My eyes opened after the whole "SOE is spying on you debate." When people were actually arguing in favor of it and saying that it was for the better because it supposed to prevent "cyber bullying," basically give up liberty for security argument, Zyon made some real world parallels and compared it to a police state like Britain which has more then one security camera on every corner and one person actually said that they want the US to be like that because it would make them feel more "safe." That is the antithesis of freedom and a liberal's wet dream. It is pretty clear what political affiliation some people have based on their arguments.
    pokegroup and DespicableDani like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    My eyes opened after the whole "SOE is spying on you debate." When people were actually arguing in favor of it and saying that it was for the better because it supposed to prevent "cyber bullying," basically give up liberty for security argument, Zyon made some real world parallels and compared it to a police state like Britain which has more then one security camera on every corner and one person actually said that they want the US to be like that because it would make them feel more "safe." That is the antithesis of freedom and a liberal's wet dream. It is pretty clear what political affiliation some people have based on their arguments.
    Preach to us more, oh might Egg.
    DespicableDani and Egg Zachly like this.

Not really preaching, just common sense and empirical observation. Any appeal to authority or belief that "big brother needs to take care of you" is a clear symptom of being a liberal. Any appeal to personal responsibility and individualism is a symptom of conservatism. Here is an easy example. Take this scenario: There are two players in game. Player A is bullying player B. The conservative says that player B should just add player A to their ignore list. The liberal says ban player B from the game. The conservative believes that it is player B's responsibility to monitor what they themselves are or are not exposed to and it is by their own free will that they are allowing themselves to be bullied. If they do not like what they see then they can use their individual authority to simply take action themselves and put that player on their ignore list and be done with it. The liberal believes that player B has no authority and is incapable of dealing with the situation on their own therefor it is the responsibility of an outside power to step in and take action and to exert it's own authority completely taking free will out of the equation. This starting to sound familiar?
    pokegroup likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast