Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Wizard101

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Wizard101

So, I had really no clue where to post this, since it's really both an event/info about this game.

My In game name for there is Justin MoonStone, I am part of the Myth Class down in the schools of Ravenwood, and that picture above is one of the Myth Spells, Known as the Medusa.

What is Wizard101 you might ask?

Wizard101 is a free to play MMO Wizard school adventure game with collectible card magic, wizard duels, and far off worlds that's safe for kids and fun for players of all ages! The game allows players to create a student Wizard in an attempt to save Wizard City and explore many different worlds.

So many might ask, "What's the point of this game?" or "Why Should we play it? We have Free Realms!" I am saying to play this is because it is a very fun game if your a member and stuff, but you can also cast some awesome spells, depending on your school of focus. Like for Example, The Medusa Spell is from the Myth School, which can only be obtained on those who have there Main Focus on Myth Magic. Others might be thinking there something else, but take the test!

Visit this Link

https://www.wizard101.com/wizardCrea...2188e0c72b0075

This will get you started if you have never played this game before, AND it won't be a bother. Hope you decide to play! Let me know when you want to group up with me sometime.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Wizard101

I love games like that! Have u ever been underwater on the game thats my favorite place

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

I recently got a membership code and I'm gonna start playing my level 60 Thaumaturge again.

Well, I am playing with some fellow Insider members.. Seth, Dawn, and Echoez. But awesome!

@Random: Yes, I have. Been everywhere, just not the level to be there LOL

@Kelvin: Alright! Awesome! If you see a Myth Person named Justin Moonstone, Add me up Or we can just meet somewhere sometime

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I have a level 45 Necromancer called Jessica Skullbreeze, but no membership...o_o'
    I think I'll stick with Kingdoms of Amalur.
    hello

Lol. It not fun without membership, but its fun when you first start.

Fullmetal is offline Amateur Gamer

Cool I have a Wizard101 and Im a member on there but the Ironic part is i don't remember my name .-. xP
    Not All Greed Is Bad Everyone Wants Something They Don't Have.
    ~Greed the Avaricious

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

I have tried Wizard101, but I don't remember my name/username/password.

But the game wasn't as much fun as it could have been if I had a membership. I think I was only like a level 15 something when I stopped playing. The card based combat just wasn't for me, but I really liked all the sound effects in the player houses and world. That was something I wish FR had. x]
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Hope Silverleaf is offline Amateur Gamer

I love wizard101 ^^
    I don't have a membership however, I use crowns (: (In game currency like SC but you can use it almost like a membership)
    I've been playing for a very long time, but I'm very slow so I'm just a level 55 I think. My name on there is Jasmine Iceblossom (: I'm a member of wizard central too (a wizard101 forum just like this)
    The combat and quests are very fun, and there's so many nice people on there to help you out. Which is why I love wizard101 so much ^-^
    IGN: Skye Pie

Well, You guys should meet up with me sometime! My name on there, like I said above, is Justin MoonStone.

It's very hard to catch me since I am doing my best to level as much as possible in many worlds. You can find me with that name either as a Myth or Life...

Just Private Message or Reply below down here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast