Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gannondorf200 is offline Explorer

Icon8 wizard 101 or free realms?

i've been thinking for a long time about which one's better and i don't know which one to chose that is better i'll tell you guys about wizard 101 is you haven't played it:
    wizard 101 has free chat and is and exellent game.when you start you will be greeted by the headmaster of all the schools,now he says for you to take a quiz depending on your personality and the quiz will decide which school you go to once you find out which school your learning spells at then you start the online adventure you start off with a tiny bedroom but when you hit lvl 15 you can purchase many different castles and have the opurtunity to decorate it like your very own.as you play this game you will make friends get rare pets from a rat magicians to a ninja pigs.customize your character go to partys and do quests to earn in game items all though you can buy a membership or buy crowns (it's station cash but in wizard 101 form) and the highest lvl is lvl 50

now which one is better?
    dislikes about the two games:
    wizard 101: you can't climb on stuff,small area for non members,everything is overpriced,it's hard to earn money no cats or dogs
    free realms:no exclusive pets,no houses for players
    likes about the two:
    wizard 101:houses and rare pets
    free realms:big area for non members,you don't have to be a member to have fun and you can explore

please don't post mean comments !
    this is my signature

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: wizard 101 or free realms?

Free Realms all the way........
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Fr33n00b is offline Amateur Gamer

The only reason I think Wiazard 101 is kinda kool is because they have houses but other then that Freerealms is better I hate the fighting style in Wizard 101 its so werid
    Izee Earlyriser
    <Insiders>

Found on Server *1

Spoiler: show
    I Love Cheese, Monkeys,Squirrels,Chicken and Bacon!

JimTheMan is offline Amateur Gamer

Gannondorf, as a level 50 Pyromancer on Wizard101 (dont play anymore) ((my title was MASTER OF FIRE)) and as a person with 6 maxed jobs on FreeRealms, i would definately have to say that, although Wizard101 is a pretty cool game, the houses are the only cool part. FreeRealms is alot better in my experience.
    The man who tries and fails is a thousand times better than the man who doesn't try and succeeds.
    (i have also quit FreeRealms. View my profile page for details)

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I don't really like FR, but the commercial for 101 just made me say "If they're Wizards, why are they dancing so wierd in a house?" Personally, I don't think I would like 101 either.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

fr by a LOOOOONG shot wizard 101 is very little for non members and teh questline is very easy
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Free realms

LightningHawk is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah Free realms and i tried it before and its really not all that fun

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

FREE REALMS. Training as a wizard may be one of the main purposes of Wizard 101, but FR has training in waaaaay more fields than just wizardry.

LightningHawk is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomhearts123 View Post
    FREE REALMS. Training as a wizard may be one of the main purposes of Wizard 101, but FR has training in waaaaay more fields than just wizardry.
    very true............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast