Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Default Why won't anyone listen to me............................................................

Nowadays people just ignore me like i am not there.....

Default Re: Why won't anyone listen to me............................................................

See i just got ignored right now!!

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Why won't anyone listen to me............................................................

I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't ignore people ... I just haven't been on this website since you posted the original time.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

i always am ignored inr l and on here and on fr and on everywhere...

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Why? Your words are so clear and can be red clearly. You seem like a nice and caring person. You have no reason to be ignored. Your are one of God's miracles. Everyone is equal in his eyes. That means everyone is beautiful and no one ignored. You may make mistakes, but you are always forgiven. He always hears you and listens. So, don't let anyone else let you think any different. :3
    Last edited by Inua; 11-28-2010 at 08:57 PM.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Sorry that people are ignoring you!

People do that with all my hard work on my stories and it makes me feel terrible!
    hello