Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Why,I ask,why?

WHY? Why do people call me wierd? Is soaking your feet in the sink wierd to everybody? Is not being afraid of getting horse manure or cow manure or whatever manure on me wierd? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE!!!! The people in my clas are whimps... as me and my mom put it.
    Other than that,the way I ride a horse is wierd. To me,people are wierd. I'll wear my dirty muddy boots if I want to. It makes me me,not eww!!! or what boys say to other boys 'wow,why do you like her?'. I hear these side-comments,I'm not ofended,I just wanna know why. I like different things,yeah,I believe in unicorns and dragons and magic and all that. I feel bad for people who don't believe in it,sure,but what I don't get is why people find me wierd. Chey said my mom's mean,but wants to come over,so I say 'she's mean! why?' and all I get is 'wierdo'. I look nothing like my mom or dad,and people think I was adopted. I wasn't. People say I'm dumb for still having unicorn pictures and all that in my room. ( To tell the truth,not much in my room matches ) . I don't get it!

Well,thank you. But I need an answer from you guys. Or as my stuffed animal puts it (yes,I have one,and pretend she's real since nobody likes me) my ''people''. I'm wierd,blah blah blah,whatever.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Why,I ask,why?

Hahmph...... You aren't weird your unique.... everyone is.... You are you and I am me. I believe in constant self improvement and also in making the worlds most powerful weapons for our army to defend the USA and make it the best army known to MAN KIND!!!!! I myself do most questionable things for my age.... Hah.... I'm unique we all are and no one deserves to be treated badly (EVEN BOB)

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Yeah,but to everybody,Im crazy and my only friend is a stuffed animal ( I refuse to grow up... ) and my mom.. when she and I are making cookies
    KATAANG

catgina52 is offline Pro Gamer

Well, first of all, I wanna say, I LOVE you avvie, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Taylor Swift

Second of all, you are NOT weird. You are different, everyone is different. A suggestion,

Do what Taylor does. She does her hobby to take away the pain, maybe you should try that. Hope I helped you

All that I know is I don't know
    How to be something you miss.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

People also think I'm weird, and I have about 2 friends, 4 if you count the 5 year old girl I'm friends with and her friend. That's all. Nobody else speaks to me. I know how you feel there.
    But I just put up with it. I'm more solitary.
    I mean, just yesterday I spent a break/recess sitting on the field staring into space as nobody really likes me and doesn't talk.
    But, I sort of talk to myself in my head. It helps alot.
    And two years ago, I spent every break standing by a wall, getting teased, laughed at, talking to nobody, but I didn't care at all. That was every break, with no exceptions.
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 03-29-2012 at 04:04 PM.
    hello

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

There's nothing wrong with being called "weird". I take it as a compliment now lol. I eat weird food, draw weird things, listen to weird music, I wear weird clothes. My friends and co-workers call me weird and I just smile and nod. There is nothing wrong with being someone different from out of the "crowd" if everyone was the same the world would be a boring place to live.

I find people are "afraid" of things out of the "normal". Even though I fail to even see what normal might be.

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

catgina52 is offline Pro Gamer

^ I totally agree, Zombie. It is good to go outside of your comfort zone.

All that I know is I don't know
    How to be something you miss.

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Don't listen to them. Your unique, everyone is. Some of them might bu just trying to fit in with the others so they call you weird but really, they might go home and do what other people might call weird. Maybe the people are jealous that you aren't afraid to be you. Don't matter. My friend puts ketchup on his potato chips, never seen anyone else do that before, but I still hang out with him and stuff. I don't care that people call what I do weird, I just keep doing it. I'm not really afraid to eat anything (Except brussel sprouts and octopus tentacles) so a few years ago, I got in trouble for putting tarter sauce on my mixed fruit, I ate it, liked it, and people called it disgusting and me weird. I could care less.
    Last edited by Michael23 Jordan23; 03-29-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: typo
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

Heh heh. ''Normal'' isn't in my vocab. More or less,my room doesn't match. Some horses,some blue,some posters,a chicken and horse calender,a pumpkin carrage thingy that you turn your light on and off,some pixies,a blanket with an elk on it (blue,brown,black,and white are the colors) and thats about it.
    KATAANG

morgan twinkleocean is offline Master Gamer

Normal is not my word
    I like to be the opposite of everything
    You are unique Unicorns are Awesome
    a mix matched room would be So cool
    Those are somethings that are cool about you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast