Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rúbën is offline Banned

Default Why do some players on Free Realms say they're emo or goth?

Lately on FR i have seen alot of players claiming they're goth or emo just because they have Gothic TCG clothing and such. Do they think its cool or what?

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Why do some players on Free Realms say they're emo or goth?

Some probably think it's cool, or in real life they might really be Emo or Goth.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

I agree with Micahel23 Jordan23. They probably think it's "cool" just like how some people who think they listen to a certain band makes them hardcore or whatnot. Some might be really emo or gothic. (Even though the term of each word has been lost.) I also think it's just a "phase" they go through as well. Went through the Goth phase at one point too now I'm over it lol.

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

i agree with both of you about people thinking it's cool. ive never heard of anybody saying it made them hardcore because of what they listen to tho..
    now for my own opinion:
    i dont need to get banned ..again because i am voicing my own opinion about this, again - i have been "emo" for almost four years. ive been bullied because of it before but no shocker since im a high schooler, people tend to talk much more there, plus the fact that others enjoy feeling better about themselves. i dont much anymore tho and i don't really care. i also do not brag about it on freerealms and actually, i dont believe half the children on the game are *sorry for saying children, i honestly do believe most are much younger than i am.* i hate the guilds that say they are emo, goth, punk, etc because its actually getting negative comments and i see nothing wrong with being those, yet i dont like the people in those guilds either, i am sad to say that i dont add any of them. i dont call myself "emo" tho because i refuse to be a walking label. i love wearing heels, converses, skinny jeans and shirts for my favorite bands and a lot of jewelry (my favorite is my brass knuckles necklace from Spencers.)
    I do very much love screamo music, i love everything to be the colour black, my favorite bands are asking alexandria, black veil brides, blood on the dancefloor, which are actually "emo" bands. i really doubt that most people have even heard of those bands on freerealms.
    ---
    also, please dont agrue with me, because like i said, it is my opinion and we all have different ones.. which i do respect. c:

eevee is offline Explorer

i agree too, or its just a title tht doesnt mean any thing? i don't get the emo thing in rl or fr...

Owl Becca is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    i agree with both of you about people thinking it's cool. ive never heard of anybody saying it made them hardcore because of what they listen to tho..
    now for my own opinion:
    i dont need to get banned ..again because i am voicing my own opinion about this, again - i have been "emo" for almost four years. ive been bullied because of it before but no shocker since im a high schooler, people tend to talk much more there, plus the fact that others enjoy feeling better about themselves. i dont much anymore tho and i don't really care. i also do not brag about it on freerealms and actually, i dont believe half the children on the game are *sorry for saying children, i honestly do believe most are much younger than i am.* i hate the guilds that say they are emo, goth, punk, etc because its actually getting negative comments and i see nothing wrong with being those, yet i dont like the people in those guilds either, i am sad to say that i dont add any of them. i dont call myself "emo" tho because i refuse to be a walking label. i love wearing heels, converses, skinny jeans and shirts for my favorite bands and a lot of jewelry (my favorite is my brass knuckles necklace from Spencers.)
    I do very much love screamo music, i love everything to be the colour black, my favorite bands are asking alexandria, black veil brides, blood on the dancefloor, which are actually "emo" bands. i really doubt that most people have even heard of those bands on freerealms.
    ---
    also, please dont agrue with me, because like i said, it is my opinion and we all have different ones.. which i do respect. c:
    I agree with your opinion. I really don't like the people pretending to be goth. If your not goth in real, you shouldn't be online. And your bullied!? I never knew that! D: I find it unfair that people like you bullied!

P.S I love the bundle of cuteness in your avatar.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Owl Becca View Post
    I agree with your opinion. I really don't like the people pretending to be goth. If your not goth in real, you shouldn't be online. And your bullied!? I never knew that! D: I find it unfair that people like you bullied!

P.S I love the bundle of cuteness in your avatar.
    well i used to be a lot in 8th grade and some in 9th grade but not anymore and ive basically learned to block out those bad things. despite my additude of being very nice, friendly, and putting others before myself... i was really depressed a lot and being bullied did not help at all. thoughts crossed my mind but i got over it and talked to my parents about it. i am completely fine with what others have to say about me because they just want relief from themselves basically..

P.S. thank you! she is from the anime Clannad and her name is Ushio

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Michael23 Jordan23 View Post
    Some probably think it's cool, or in real life they might really be Emo or Goth.
    Yeah some people think it earns them a title to be "cool" and some ppl can be a bit emo or goth.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

P.S. Jaaaaaack Yer avatar is soooo cute! XD

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Some Players Like Me Can Be Bi-polar, Or Something and Say Their Goth and
    Emo At one Point In Free realms and Say Their happy as Could Be Another minute!
    Because I have many Friends With That Condition! (: I Am Not Emo, But I Do Wear ALOT
    Of Black and Earthy Colors During School and Free time (: Lol

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast