Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

sassygurl Guest

Why did you start playing kookeys??

Im just want to know how people started because I cant find none in my area!

Rowan Guest

Default Re: Why did you start playing kookeys??

Welcome to VPI sassygurl!

I was traveling on business and saw kookeys displayed at a little store that I went into looking for a souvenir for my son. I bought him a trex and a brachiosaurus that we love!

When I got home I had no clue how to register it or anything so I surfed the net and it led me to VPI.

Apollo (the trex) and Artemis (the brachiosaurus) are brother and sister and live happily together in a tree house. They are considering a summer home in the Hamptons.

kitten1462 is offline Amateur Gamer

LOL Freya, your opst is funny. I found kookeys out when I typed in virtualpet sites and it came up to kookeys. Me and my friend found that in july last year. Then we found out that a site we had both joined was now doing kookeys as a different stuff and we were exited about that.
    Welcome to the Wonderful land of Narnia! Only a wardrobe away! Please visit my blog! It needs cool peeps like you! LOL Here is a link: http://kitttensabouteverythingblog.wordpress.com/

trekkiegirl is offline Newbie Explorer

I was shopping in Hallmark for some Easter cards earlier this year and I saw some stuffed animals on a shelf 50% off. I bought a calico cat and when I went to pay, the cashier told me to go to the website on the tag and enter the code. I thought it was going to turn out to be a sweepstakes or something.

Soccerchamp098 Guest

Ok, here is my story - brace yourself!
    So, my friend has been talking about this new website called kookeys. She has been wanting one and all the sudden we were on vacation in the mountains, passing all kinds of small mountain and train towns. We found a cute little toystore and I was looking for webkinz ( typical me!!! ). So then I find kookeys! I didn't have enough for me and my friend, but I got one and me and my friend play with her a lot. We have a lot of crazy fun =]

iPodGirl Guest

It was in December. Giraffes used to be my favorite animal so I typed in "Giraffe Virtual Toy" on google to see if they had any. It brought me to an eBay link of the Kookeys Giraffe.
    They came on my area in about 2 weeks before Christmas, that's when I've seen them.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

I Don't play kookeys. Not yet, atleast. I'm thinking about getting the Ghouly ghost If It comes out in Oct. Hopefully Kookeys Is better Then, It Looks sort of boring Right now..

Icicle20 is offline Amateur Gamer

I started because I was just curious about them, and I wanted to take a bit of a break from WW.