Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lilly Loves is offline Amateur Gamer

Default When were you most terrified in your life?

Hey y'all! I'm kind of new, so you might not know me, but I'm Lilly if you don't. I have a huge passion for acting. I go to this little amateur acting theater for teens; it's just laid back acting for fun. Our teacher gives us tips while we act, and he said when playing a scared character, it helps to remember when you've been most scared in your life, and it will help experience the terror your character is feeling (:

So when were you most scared in your life?

My answers would have to be when I was 11, I had been at the beach and swimming out in the water and I saw a shark. It wasn't really that huge for the kind of shark it was, but I to this day am scared to go in the water by myself.
    LĂ­lly Faithblossoms

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: When were you most terrified in your life?

I was stuck on a carnival ride upside-down, and if I let go, I would have fallen down and died....I was sobbing and I almost let go.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

mine was about 2-3 years ago on december 22 when my dad passed out. I mean he was out cold for a complete minute. i was so scared.

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches.
    It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Oh, I have always wanted to do acting/theater. I hope I can someday!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Wow, Claire..That's...wow. That's really scary.. But my dad told me that roller coasters dont get stuck while being upside down =/ He said it's impossible cause rollercoasters keep on going while going upside down. They can get stuck in a small curve or something from a ride but not upside down..o.o So idk...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hmm let's see....Carnival. Last year, we went on this huge fear fall ride, and when it reached the top, it was stuck. We had to wait half an hour for the employees and people to help us get down.
    Last edited by Princess Melanie; 11-05-2011 at 09:32 PM.

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

When I was about 6 or 7 and accidently stepped on a nail, I passed out afterwards but I will always remember that I stepped on it, looked down, didn't scream, walked to the front door which wasn't that far away and passed out. Also, all I remember was waking up on my asthma machine, apparently my mom had took me to the hospital and etc stuff that I don't know happened...

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

I'm not sure when I was last scared or if I was ever scared at all... =/
    No one has ever been able to scare me. I mean, I don't even flinch. Even when my friend tryed scaring me by jumping out in front of me o.o I just stopped and said hi then went on my way.
    Man I can't think of me being scared. Ever. Not even when I was a little kid o.o
    Hmm.... Nope. I got nothing =/ I even had all of my friends try to scare me one night. Didn't work.
    I want to be scared!!! And that is also why I wrote the first chapter of the book Finally Scared which hasn't reached 10 posts yet so I will not write the second chapter. *COUGH COUGH* XD

But nope. Never scared.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Frixxon is offline Newbie Explorer

I was terrified when someone fired a gun at my house at 3 am, and it took the cops like an hour to get here, because our neighborhood wasn't registered in their computer. VERY HELPFUL...

When I was really young, about 5 I was in a house fire. My family got out but we lost the house. I don't remember being scared about the fire but for a long time afterwords I had nightmares about it. When I would have one, I would wake up terrified!! My mother worked with me and I learned to control my dreams. I haven't had any bad ones since. I was afraid of fire for a long time. I eventually faced my fear and got over it, but to this day if something even gets hot I can smell it when no one else can. Like when someone turns on the stove or somethings burning from a long distance away. It's really strange.

I used to also be afraid of spiders & power tools but I got over that to.
    Spiders are just creepy & the power tools you can blame on the guy with the chainsaw at the haunted house! That was pretty scary at the time!

larder321 is offline Explorer

D: when i was 11 i accidently Read a death note on you tube ...It was SO SCARY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast