Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

robfireburn is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 when i press ctrl and space, a google pop up happens and it makes my "combat arms" non responcive! how to i disable?

i try to crouch (ctrl) and chat/jump (space) and the game minimises and becomes non responcive! it has kicked me out of 3 winning games! there are a lot of techy ppl out there right? im on vista, can someone please help?
    come water my plants, first chatty tent to the right!
    View my wait loss blog!

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: when i press ctrl and space, a google pop up happens and it makes my "combat arms" non responcive! how to i disable?

you cant crouch on Free Realms and there is no /jump emote..
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: when i press ctrl and space, a google pop up happens and it makes my "combat arms" non responcive! how to i disable?

Hes not talking about Free Realms..... ._.
    Also can you change the controls for the game?
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Icy Rose is offline Master Gamer

He's talking about Combat Arms, I think..
    It's a killing game, my brother used to play it now he has an Xbox ,hehe. =P
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") IGN:
    Icy Rose

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

:O .
    Last edited by Bryan3Tears; 06-29-2010 at 09:43 AM.
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

yes i mean combat arms, and she means he plays xbox instead. so no one knows how to disable? because you cant change the controls. im talking about disabling the google function when i use the 2 keys accidentaly.
    View my wait loss blog!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Google function? Is this a browser based game (it uses the same browser, like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, that you use for sites like Freerealmsinsider)? If it is, have you tried using a different browser?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

no its downloaded
    View my wait loss blog!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

In that case, have you tried asking someone that may know Combat Arms better than Free Realms? Customer Support/Service, a fansite that may be lurking around, anything that may convey the answer. It's possible that this is a problem unique to Combat Arms. Nothing happens when I hit Ctrl+Space.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.