Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default What's YOUR favorite food?

I've been thinking about this all afternoon: there's all sorts of awesome food out there, but I've only tried a small handful of things. I bet a lot of people have, too, so that's why I'm asking you: what do you like to eat that might be unfamiliar to other people? I think this is a great opportunity to share our tastes with the world (or at least FRI), and discover great new food while we're at it! So what do you like to eat?

Personally, I like poutine (puh-tsin). It's a traditional Quebec meal or side order. It's basically fries with gravy and cheese curds. It's unhealthy, but it's really good, and popular! Ask any French Canadian if they like poutine, and you'll probably get a 'oui!' And that includes me
    Allons-y.

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What's YOUR favorite food?

Hahaha that's neat. I was talking to Grim about animal-style fries the other day, and the website I got my picture from feature poutine too xD.

I don't really know what my favorite food is. Being a vegan has skewered my taste buds and appetite. However, if I were to stick to the things I loved before, I'd have to say perfectly made pulled pork. The meat just melts in your mouth. I like(d) BBQ California style, not your more traditional Texas or Southern styles, so it's just delicious meat as is :]

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Ahh, good for you, I guess. I want to be a vegetarian, but hamburgers keep calling me back... xD Anyways, that sounds good....
    Allons-y.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Anything Italian....Or anything with meat, cheese, pasta and potato.
    Playing DCUO now

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Hahaha, I'm French Canadian too and I love poutine too. So that proves your statement right so far. Although, my favourite food would have to be sushi or pretty much anything Japanese. I'm a big fan of rice and noodles, so I like Italian food too. Gotta love loading up on carbs!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Ooh, I like Italian food sometimes, too!
    I've never tried sushi, I'm not very big on fish... Pickeral is about it for me, and only because it tastes like chicken xD
    Allons-y.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

If there's a Mexican resteraunt, I'm there, X3. Even still, one of my favorites is a Roadside BBQ along a highway that has the best pulled pork sandwhich you've ever tasted in your whole entire life. Bt then this guy came over and started talking to us about how he also had wild boar and goat on the menu.......

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Nilla Cookie is offline Pro Gamer

I dunno.. o.o I really like any kind of food.. ButI really like anything cheesy and Italian, like fettucini alfredo, or anything Chinese, like stir-fry, besides the spicy Chinese stuff. :3 And chicken/steak, I can't forget the meats.. c:

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Wolfheart View Post
    Ooh, I like Italian food sometimes, too!
    I've never tried sushi, I'm not very big on fish... Pickeral is about it for me, and only because it tastes like chicken xD
    You can get vegetarian sushi that doesn't have fish in it. Suhsi doesn't have to have fish in it. That's a common misconception. Sushi just means vinegar and rice lol
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

NILLA FEDICHINI ALFREDO IS MEH FAVORITE FOOD! Its so cheesy and awesome!

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast