Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Default What I may be doing

Ok so in real life someone might get me stuff to get me started on my own fashion line.
    Starting with shirts I may change the look on jeans , and sweatpants. so you may see some cool new designs on things this or next year and it may be me and my designs.
    Still here and still around

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What I may be doing

Thats Great Toxy! Even Though im Not Very Big On fashion, i Would Love For You to get That Option In Life To Design New Clothes, Who Knows, You may Start a New fashion, and it Could Be World Wide! The Options Are Endless.. You Can Expend on Clothes As much as The Universe Expands (Its Infinity) So I can Just Say That i Hope All Goes Well, and You get What You Want and Make a Whole New Cool Fashion! Im Really looking Forward To it!.. (Btw: If You Make it Please Send Me a Vm-Pm, And Show me a Round About On What It Will Look Like!)
    --Vórtex

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

yeah and thanks as soon as I get all the stuff together i'll be sure to show you what it will look like and everything. Also just saying the bigest reason why I may is because I have some cool shirts , pants , jackets , hats , and shoes well my friends and people at my school so I do and I find and I design very interesting and cool things on my spair time.
    Still here and still around

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Oh that's GREAT! I hope you're able to make it a big fashion! Which..if you decided to make girl stuff, I might wear it..actully..I will wear the boy stuff ^_^..I'm not too girly when it comes to fashion O: Anyways..if you decide to do it can you vm/pm me the ideas pwease? Well good luck!
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

That sounds exciting! Looks like all of us young people are getting a head start on our dreams! Everyone who is wanting to become a musician is posting videos on YouTube (including me), everyone who is wanting to be a writer of some sort is blogging, and someone who is wanting to start a new fashion line is getting a head start! I wish you good luck on your dreams!!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

I wear what's comfortable, not what's "in fashion" O_O
    But it's excellent that you got an oportunity like that! I'd like to see some pictures posted here in FRI, if you could, when you can.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o