Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Napers200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default What do YOU do when you get in a fight with your best friend?

I have a friend named Gloria... she is my #1 bff in FR but... we had a fight recently... and... now i think i wanna apologize... but i cant go on FR at the moment... what do YOU do when you get in a fight with one of your friends? I wanna know cuz i think my friend Gloria hates me! Please help me! I rly love her like a sister... but she keeps yelling about something and saying i don't even care! I DO care! But she does not get what i am saying! Tell me how to apologize in a nice but firm way! Please?... I need help to win her back as a friend!!

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What do YOU do when you get in a fight with your best friend?

Me and my bstie,lyric,fight all the time,so I say
    "Lyric...Im sorry...I never meant anything!I would do anything for you,you are awesome and should have better friends then me,and if you say I dont care,I REALLY CARE!!!I would even jump off a cliff for you!'' so I say that and she says shes sorry and we get along fine...
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

MrWhat is offline Banned

I am good with dealing with this type of thing, if you would like to PM me on what happened I can guarentee you a solution on what to say (:

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Try and tell her in a nice/respectful way that you need her to stop and listen, make it clear how important it is that the fight be resolved and that you'd never try and hurt her feelings on purpose.

If you can't get in game at the moment, try leaving a message if you can *Just don't leave like ten messages, one or two should get the message across fine*.

I'm not sure how the fight started, or what happened, so this is all the advice I can give you.

~Hope things work out
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Ya... i cannot be on for a few more days... school things and all that... But... Her name is Gloria Burningspear and if you know her plz tell me she hates me... i know it!!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Aww, I hope it gets better! Quote: " If you love something, let it go, and if it was meant to be, it'll come back."

I would suggest apoligizing for what you did, and telling her you didn't know it would make her so mad. But make sure she knows you aren't going to give in to whatever she says, or she could start taking advantage of you. Friends can be tricky, and sadly I don't have much advice for you, I'm one of those people that doesn't ever do fights...

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Napers200 View Post
    Ya... i cannot be on for a few more days... school things and all that... But... Her name is Gloria Burningspear and if you know her plz tell me she hates me... i know it!!
    Unfortunately I dont know her, but if you don't mind. . .How did the fight start? I 'd love to help, but I was just assuming the situation was similar to what recently happen with a friend of mine, but like Claire said some people will take advantage if you just give her whatever she wants. If you want you can PM me, and I'll try my best to help you with your friend.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Yeah but... it's not what i did! I did not do anything! all i said was i can't RP anymore and she starts yellin at me about how i don't care?! I mean what don't i care about Gloria? WHAT DON'T I CARE ABOUT!? *cries* TELL ME!!

Max1228 is offline Amateur Gamer

Well i get in fights with one of my best friends who i love like a sister. The friendship started on another website then moved to FR. But when we get in fights it depends what happened. Normally i just make a joke about it or make her laugh then we both admit we were being stupid and we are sorry then we make some promise about whatever it was. Sometimes when your really close to someone you need a break from them. So maybe while you can't get on she will realize that she was being foolish, then you both say your sorry. I agree with claire if it was meant to be you both will be friends again. I hope you guy make up.

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

I am sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast