Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default What To Do When Someone Hurts You (Emotionally)

Okay, I'm making this thread because I just recently got hurt emotionally hurt by someone. It really hurts, everyone knows that. So, here's a list to do after being emotionally hurt:

Play a game and forget about this person for the period of time. Have fun! Don't let someone who bullies you get in the way of your fun!

Express your feelings on a piece of paper. It's always better when something knows this.

Watch your favorite movie. When you see your favorite things, it makes you happy after a bullying sequence.

Go into your room and cry on your pillow. And if you want to, hug your favorite stuffed animal (if you have one).

If it's not online, talk to this person! Tell he/she how you felt about what he/she just did to you! Try to work things out!

Find someone to talk to about this. They can understand you and make you feel better.

Entertain yourself by doing something like trying to swallow your tounge!

(If on the playground) Leave him/her to what they're doing. You've got waay better stuff to do then fight.

(If on Free Realms) Walk away and report. Leave the problem to them so you can do what you like to do on Free Realms!

I'll probably add more later. If you want to know why I know this, I help people at school with relationships and bullying. I'm not a school scicologist!! I'm a student, but people trust me.
    Last edited by Katlyn Oakdream; 07-27-2011 at 07:02 PM.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What To Do When Someone Hurts You (Emotionally)

I've had this happen too many times to me. I suggest to add walk away and ignore them (if on Free Realms) and report them.
    That can be added to the list
    hello

SuperZac is offline Amateur Gamer

When this happens to me (luckily not to often) IRL, I just say a Hail Mary prayer and for some reason I don't feel bad anymore.
    Skyler Quickrune
    <Adventurers Club>
    Player since May 2009. Lifetime Member. Adventure forever!

Thanks for sharing! I made this mostly for girls because they're hurt the most. But, I'll add some more!
    Tell a friend

Kanameh is offline Amateur Gamer

Confront the situation/person and tie up all loose ends (if possible) in order to let it go and move on because emotional wounds never really heal. When you're emotionally hurt you can't really ignore the fact that whatever happened happened so the best thing is to accept it, overcome it, and move on.

picturefat is offline Explorer

(Ima boy) If a boy does it to me IRL, (I have anger probs.) I punch them then walk away, if online I just ignore them xD
    Read the Bible Or else -_- I know where you live o.o

Icefang is offline Pro Gamer

Yea, i just try to ignore them.. its hard sometimes though..
    Ign: NĂ³va

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Im very emotional because my parents screamed at each other when I was 1-7...So I cryed,screamed,and paniced...Lol....
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Napers200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah.. that happens to me irl and online i get very sad i do SOME things to feel better like you katlyn... But... sometimes i talk to myself irl... i dont have many friends irl.... so... thats why i talk to myself! it makes me feel better.... idk y... Oh well... my parents used to scream at each other A LOT like EVERY NIGHT!! i got scared and freaked out.... my lil bro... one time... when they were yelling at each other... he came downstairs and he like... "STOP YELLING!! WHY DO U GUYS ALWAYS YELL!? STOP IT WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" (and i was only... 5-9 and he was 3-7 im 11 now and he is 10) and they both just kept fighting and ignoring him... they still fight... but not very much anymore... but i used to get bullied alot too... i would like the people who bully to STOP IT PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN AGE AND SIZE!! jeez y do bullies bully? for their own enjoy and amusement >.< Thats what i hate *growls softly*
    Last edited by Napers200; 08-30-2011 at 10:09 PM.

@Napers200: Yeah. Luckily, my parents never fight. But I get bullied in real life by this girl in my class.

Also to everyone,
    Girls are the gender that gets bullied mostly by words. Boys are more physically hurt by others. Also, most bullies are bullies because they were bullied by others earlier in their lives.
    Tell a friend