Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon4 What To Do If You Are Bullied On Free Realms

We all know abot cyber bullying. Don't let yourself be a victim of it. When some one starts, you might consider switching to another server. Or starting yelling at them. But that isn't what you do. First, don't let it get you down. It is a known fact that many children suffer from depression because of cyber-bullying. Don't let it happen. There is a such thing as putting them on the ignore list and reporting them. You should try to warn them first. All you have to do is say: Please stop or I will report you. If that doesn't work take the actions needed. You not only have to report them from the game but you should also submit a ticket. I will be making a How To Submit A Ticket soon. Don't ruin the buillies life. Some people think it is right to spread the news about the person who is a cyber-bully and ruin there lives. This makes them more angry though. Most cyber-bullies just don't feel very loved where they live and around people and that why they bully. Don't make their lives even worse. Some bullies just want to be shown a little love and respect for them to change. Do not tell lies. Do not tell your friends that smeonbuled you if they didn't. This could ruin some one's life also. Never ever tell a lie. You may call it a joke, but the word will get around, and soon the person you said bullied you but didn't is ruined. So please, be kind. We don't want any hurt feelings. I hope you enjoyed this article and it helped!
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

kamwhite is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: What To Do If You Are Bullied On Free Realms

all the comments on some of the media sites

Maxprodata Maxprodata

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: What To Do If You Are Bullied On Free Realms

KamWhite,the things you say don't really make sense to me, maybe its just because I only had two hours of sleep.
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."