Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

COWS4YOU is offline I am COWS hear me moo

Default Wednesday, December 19th Chat thread

Time to start baking those holiday snacks if you haven't started. Christmas is less than 1 week away.

Rowan Guest

Default Re: Wednesday, December 19th Chat thread

Yes it is! I love these Russian tea cookies my mother always made (although we're not Russian) and the bars with the chocolate, nuts and coconut!

glamorousgirl Guest

Really,kool I would make a WW cake the WOW 1 I think for me and my family

Uppies is offline Amateur Gamer

Good morning Cows, Freya, and GlamGlam. I hope everyone has a good day. I am going to wrap up my holiday shopping today.

I have all of my baking done except for the Blue Berry Muffins I make on Christmas Morning. We put a birthday candle in one and sing Happy Birthday.

glamorousgirl Guest

MMMMM,I like blueberry muffins 2!

momlovestocook is offline Explorer

I have a few gingerbread cookies made and that is it. I usually do lots of baking but don't feel like it this year. I sent oldest girl off to school with a gingerbread nativity for her class to put together today-wonder how that will go.
    The school Christmas concert was last night. We have a small school so it was over in a little over an hour. Kids had fun and that is the main thing.
    Will have to run out and get some wrapping paper so I can start wrapping. Went through all the gifts yesterday and quickly ordered another thing for oldest daughter. My youngest has a lot more interests so I managed to get her a lot more presents.

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Good Morning Everyone. Sounds like Christmas preparations are winding down. I'm still baking cookies --- although I've already made 9 kinds! Have I mentioned before that I love cookies? lol I give most of the away --- but I love making (and sampling) them. Gifts are bought and wrapped -- cards and packages on their way to the people we love --- now I just need to stop baking and clean up the kitchen!

Have a good day everyone. Mid week is here --- time to look forward to the weekend and the holidays.

glamorousgirl Guest

MM,yes I think everyone luvs cookies hey I'll make a poll

catlover15 Guest

Hey everyone!! I'm confused. is christmas day 7,6, or 5 more days away?? cause if you count today it is 7 but then you can't really count christmas and if you don't count today or christmas it's 5.

glamorousgirl Guest

This should be closed is time for the other thread.