Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default The Viennese "Cordon Bleu"

Just saw it on No Reservations and I literally drooled. MUST. TRY. IT. He had this special cured ham with plenty of fat-fat and a special cheese that goes with that ham. I've limited myself to two lean and relatively healthy meat-meals a week since I have to eat it, darnit, but I'ma eat this one day.

Basically..... It was like ground/shredded pork covering (this meat acts like the dough in a calzone), filled with layers of the prosciutto and cheese, then breaded, and fried slowly in pork fat until everything is hot, cooked, and gooey in that delicious cheese fashion.

It's probably got enough fat, calories, and cholesterol to last a person five years, but WHO COULD RESIST THAT? I just tried googling a picture of it, but none of the pictures I found does justice to the authentic one the guy ate in Vienna. They all look like badly fried ham and cheese sandwiches, and it's really so much more than that.

Would you eat that? xD
    Last edited by Pandamonaeus; 03-29-2011 at 04:12 AM.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: The Viennese "Cordon Bleu"

I guess i wouldnt eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by william ionsea1 View Post
    I guess i wouldnt eat that.
    It's so hard to say with just a descrip lol but if you watched that Vienna episode of No Reservations, it was hot, steaming, delicious, gooey, fattening, rich and goooooooooooood.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

If it has any skin or if its stretchy i wouldnt eat it i'm pretty cllean with my food :p

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Steelchampion View Post
    If it has any skin or if its stretchy i wouldnt eat it i'm pretty cllean with my food :p
    No skin :] Imagine a crispy, deep fried burger patty, filled with the most delicious smoked ham and exotic melting cheese I might try making it someday if we have guests, but I'd have to find some decent prosciutto and do a little research on the cheese.

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

Piper is offline Master Gamer

CALZONE is amazing! Too bad i havent eaten one in two years -_- Im still trying not to eat meat. Im doing successful but its just so tempting to eat meat. :p
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    CALZONE is amazing! Too bad i havent eaten one in two years -_- Im still trying not to eat meat. Im doing successful but its just so tempting to eat meat. :p
    Wait, are you vegan or vegetarian? o.O I thought you were vegan, but if you eat dairy/egg/other non-meat animal products, then you aren't vegan P: I agree tho, calzones are amazing O.O

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫