Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Very important: Please read

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Very important: Please read

Hello fellow forum readers! If you don't know who I am, I am a very dedicated FreeRealms "alumni", as many of you are. To give you a back round about me to assure I am someone who does not give out false information, I joined FreeRealms in 2009 after the beta was released. I played up to the VERY last second. I obtained several rare items over the years, made negotiations, friends, unsuccessful guilds (lol), and memories. I was well involved in the game and I hold its memories dear and near my heart, no matter how old I get.

Enough jibber-jabber, lets get to the point.

There is a successful FreeRealms project called FR:S (FreeRealms Sunrise). The staff on the team have dedicated EVERY LIVING SECOND to get this game rolling. Their project have been more successful than other projects to bring this game back. They have held everyone's hope and kept the community together.

FR:S has recently got a server with the game mods on. This means that the game's baseplant has successfully loaded, as well as character traits/emotes/idle, SOME sound features, NPCs, and other several things. The game is NOT COMPLETELY finished, as it seems they need to upload more files.

FR:S has been up in the go about releasing an Alpha Server to community members who would receive special keys (meaning special access in the game). The long awaited server access (which a staff referee showed footage of him in the game) was released LAST NIGHT. Several long-time players got the keys (Chicka, Zadira, etc.) and were on livestreams from different orgins to show the waited anticipation of the access. Some live streams were on as long as 7 hours to document in-game experience. To let everyone know, THOUSANDS of FreeRealms players joined the Livestreams to be together once again. THOUSANDS.

The server had several crashes, but with dedication, fine work, and patience, the SERVER WAS UP and people HAD ACCESS INTO FREEREALMS. Yes, you just tread that right. PEOPLE WE MOVING ON THE MAP, TELEPORTING, AND CHATTING.

FreeRealms is coming back inch-by-inch. I wanted to let you all know that these last three years have gotten us to launching the basics of the game. Even though the whole game doesn't quite "work", it is there for us to make improvements on.

If you would like to see live streams and game play in the world, here are some links to check out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DUDWtP5Npc&t=1025s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T43mZMY4V4

It's very reassuring to see the game back in action, especially with how far this project has gotten.

If you would please, go sign up on FR:S official website and be apart of the community once again!
    http://www.freerealmssunrise.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1

PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE APART OF THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER FREEREALMS FORUM, EVEN YOUTUBE:
    We need to rebuild the community and bring back everyone that we can. We need to give this project umph, and to let the staff know that we are all depending on them. If you participate in MysticMayhem, Insiders, etc. PLEASE spread the word about this project and get some people to sign up for the FR:S forum! This is OUR LAST HOPE to get back the game we all loved! PLEASE if you want to link my post to your forums, do it! Lets wake up our dead friends and rejoice together for this is a new beginning! (that sounded religious xD)

Thank you so much to this community, and everyone who reads/participates. We are SO CLOSE to getting our long-awaited FreeRealms back! I will make updates ON THIS THREAD if I know anything new. You can do your part by signing up to the forum (the link I listed), and to hop on other large forums to alert other FR communities!

If you have questions, please comment below, or refer to

Free Realms Sunrise Forums - Free Realms: Sunrise

Again, thank you for reading in. This is an exciting new step for all of us!
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Default Re: Very important: Please read

Here is a screenshot of on of the staff members in-game before the Alpha was released:

Cambri

If you sign up for the forum, I believe you will get an Alpha Key later on, not as of now. If you want to read up on that a little more, go to the FR:S link in my "essay" and you can read up on some more information there
    Cambri

If you have ANY questions, you can reply to this thread. If you are not a member of this forum and have many questions, I have been on their discord for a few hours last night, as they revealed a load of information and I can, so please make an account on this forum to further post/ask questions.
    Cambri

I am so sorry for the excessive text, but I wanted to alert everyone as soon as possible.
    Cambri

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Can't wait to see all of you ingame again

VampireLindsey is offline Explorer

for sure <3 can't wait!!

Team Vampire Forever

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Ohmygosh! This is so exciting. I've been so busy with school, so I only just heard about this today and came here to see if it was true. I haven't signed in to this site in at least a year.. I'll definitely sign up on the sunrise forums to stay updated. It looks very promising! Thanks for the extra info. It'll be great to relive old memories.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Oh wow, I thought you couldn't post on these forums anymore. I am glad to see some wandering souls lurking here still.

This is an absolutely exciting step forward we will take. I am very eager to seeing everyone again.
    IO272 and GabbyClark1 like this.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

Looking good. Hope to see you guys again.
    Zimster likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast