Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Trading room - Ganz.

(Yes, I do take all my webkinz chat To VPI Now, I think I like some of the members better, here.)

~Yes, this Is a bit rantish but It won't exceed G rating. ~

'Its Completely Safe!' ~ Qoute ganz, Re-release of the Trading Room.

Wrong.

Do you know how many Scammers there are In the trading room? I've met up with SO Many Its not even funny.

You can get some good people In there, Good deals, but some of the time.. If you see someone Switching around the Items alot, LEAVE!! Thats obvious signs Of a scammer.

The other day, I had gotten a super bed for a hot tub {Yay!} Then I met up with someone who wanted my super bed, for there super bed, and two exlusives. So I jumped on the offer. first time, she removed the two. No. Im not going to take one exlusive, then she added the lizard lounger and her dragon super bed. Even BETTER! I was planning to give my sister, the dragon super bed and keep the two exlusives. ...Great. Ganz just had to go and give me that error, eh? Log In, log Out. Only the Kangaroo Jeep Is there. what. the. heck. So I Reported It to ganz, Im hoping I'll get my super bed that I deserve, and the lizard lounger. It was Her choice. not mine. But, I doubt I will. ganz has NEVER Helped me when It comes to things like this. Like, ever. So, I do hope they take the trading room down pernamently, There are way too many scammers - This Is a little kids site, FOR CORNS SAKE.

When I see someone trying to scamm you, I wish you could report them. Its not safe. Its not fun - expessically when someone scams you.

Greeaaaaaaat.

Yup,

Just had to get this all out.

Please, If your on WW,

Using the trading room, Be carefull.

(If you both accept (Like one POTM for three exlusives(Your trading the exlusives) Its not scamming. yuo both agree.) Then Its not scamming.

however, If you accept for certin Items then the person quickly switches so you lag then accepts the trade / etc etc / then Its not fair. thats a scammer.)

Rowan Guest

Default Re: Trading room - Ganz.

Quote Originally Posted by Flablo View Post
    (Yes, I do take all my webkinz chat To VPI Now, I think I like some of the members better, here.)

~Yes, this Is a bit rantish but It won't exceed G rating. ~

'Its Completely Safe!' ~ Qoute ganz, Re-release of the Trading Room.
    [/COLOR]
    Flablo I have read a lot of these same concerns on WI. I personally would only trade small items in the Trading Room on WW that I wouldn't be afraid to loose, like a bee costume or some extra w shop furniture.

Yep, the new Trading Room seems to be a nightmare. I will stick to trading on WI and through kinzpost.

This is an interesting topic - but just to remind anyone that is inclined to post further here on VPI - there is no trading outside of the WI Gift exchange.

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmm, Yes, I know theres no trading. Don't worry. =P

Personally, I don't use the gift exchange. Im thinking about taking It back, although It gets Hetic Some of the time - I think I perfer It more then Trading room.

You can get some pretty nice people(I think some of the time there people from WI); Who do fast, easy, simple, quick, & Fair Trades. Witch Is what we want. Im really exicted To get the GE Back up and running, although Im running out of Exlusives! I've gotten alot of TCG Posters. two posters for One Exlusive(I get the Prismatic chair ALL THE TIME Its not a big deal - Plus I checked It out, Its fair :O!!) I was thrilled when I got the TCG Clock, and Now Im very happy To have gotten theese TCG Things, as I don't buy the TCG Cards In IRL(When I do, I usually get one code.. but a great prize!).

I was also Thrilled when I got the POTM Item (The star(Can't put In the second word, VPI Doesn't let me). one - I lost my TV Through a glitch. ) Because I really like that one. Anyway, I've gotten quite a few good trades -- But I Usually end up with the same exlusives at the end of the day. haha. Am I just too nice to theese people? >___>"

I -was- Planning on getting the Superbed up on the GE, But. yes. Didn't work. haha.
    I didn't care for my GE after the first couple of trades, As some of the time It's just ... not worth It, on the other hand, there are some trades witch I'd like to maek In the future. Missgnomie and Fairlyoddmom Helped me In my GE, Witch was really nice of them. When the Gift trainee thing came out I was soooooo Mad that I was already A Gifted, haha.

Anyway,

I think I've posted enough..=P

Soccerchamp098 Guest

I haven't been able to muster in to the trading room yet, but I will go with caution if I get in! I'm not Gifted on WI ..... still don't know why, though ....... but I am trying to become gifted! I'm really sorry that you lost that!

glamorousgirl Guest

Hapenned to me, I was trying to see what I could get for my b/y grandfather clock and the person started switching items quickly, it wasn't fun or anything like that! It was scary!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I agree it can be scary. Some people just seem to want to scam you. I did have some very fair trades and spent a lot of time doing little trades to help out the young ones. I hope they will put a ranking filter in so say only food would be a grade one or a yellow trade, clothes level two or green trade. something like that.

Oh well, just be careful and go slow if you enter the room to trade.