Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Title: Tough times...

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Tough times...

I never thought anything like this could happen to me...but it did. My family is having money issues, and we are in jeopardy of loosing our house. So I was moved to a relative's house. But I'm not allowed to talk to my dad, who stayed at our house. I understand why...(my parents have been fighting for an awful long time) but it hurts. I'm not supposed to be telling anyone about this...but I had to get it out. I've been crying for too long, and I want comfort. I'm been on YouTube trying to get my mind off of things...
    zachpuppy and JasmineJovda like this.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Tough times...

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    I never thought anything like this could happen to me...but it did. My family is having money issues, and we are in jeopardy of loosing our house. So I was moved to a relative's house. But I'm not allowed to talk to my dad, who stayed at our house. I understand why...(my parents have been fighting for an awful long time) but it hurts. I'm not supposed to be telling anyone about this...but I had to get it out. I've been crying for too long, and I want comfort. I'm been on YouTube trying to get my mind off of things...
    Im really sorry i truely am. I never really liked my dad, he always fights with my mom, he acts very dumbly. I think he has anger issues if you really get him mad. One day we were at a relatives house, he lost control, and yelled terribly loudly I was upstairs and i was scared he would beat me/kill me. I was in 3rd grade at the time soo yeah..
    Thanks for the memories!

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

;A; I'm not the best at comforting people but I'll give it a whirl. Look hunny I know what your feeling. I-It's like you fell in an abyss; a bottomless pit. No matter How hard you try it feels like it's getting deeper, you feel alone & scared... Eventually someone will come and pull you out of that dreadful state. I would know I had Family issues when I was younger, We lost our house due to my dads gambling problems. My parents fought day and night...I even went through suicidal problems. All I wanted To do was crawl in a corner and rot... Things will get better I promise... It may not be as it use to be. I know it will not be all sugar coated gum drops and rainbows as people make it out to be. but it sure as heck will be close.

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

I wish I could help but I hope everything will be okay. My parents don't get along either and I get mad and think my house stinks but at least we don't have money problems so I guess it's not that bad. Good luck!

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

its ok, i remember when my dad moved a couple years ago he moved 2 states away with my step mom...He asked me if he wanted him to say i just quietly said no you go and so he went I didn't think he'd actually do it..I was too young at the time >:I but when he did it was 2 days before my little dream came true, i was voted to be colorguard captain which was all i ever wanted. When i tried to call him he didnt pick up so i just bawled my eyes out when i got home, no one ever knew (and they still wont) but for about a year and a half, im seriously not exaggerating, I cried 3-4 times per week. It really wasnt til the beginning of this year til i just stood up and said you know what? Whatever im not gonna let this get me down. I still get sad about it :/ but eh. Life is full of blahness. I put on a mask everytime i got depressed i never ever cried in front of anyone just sat there and smiled, it's really hard to do >.< I got so depressed that i did some other things too, almost got to the point where ya know, slice, but i never did (thankfully). Anyway I only talk to him about once in 2 weeks...I only see him in real about 4 times a year...He's just so busy its hard to do anything anymore...

My friend irl, she had about the exact same problem as you, her parents were in debt, her father got laid off last summer, they sold their little trailer home and moved in with a relative. Its so weird, she only thinks on the positive side it really does inspire me how strong she is, but sometimes thats what you gotta do. Im proud to say that her dad got a job right now, hes been having to leave alot but they are getting back on track...
    It took a while but i DO KNOW that you will make it. Don't worry :] I can promise you that, I'll keep you in my prayers, i'll tell my family to pray for you too. Life stinks but it makes us stronger in the end, you'll make it don't cry its ok c: WE ARE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!! I do pray that you and your family will get everything back on track soon and be safe.

***Sorry for the "lecture" also, whenever someone says: "I know how you feel" they're wrong, no one can EVER feel what anyone else is feeling.
    Brett Firemumbles likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Almost everyone in the world have had experienced family issues, don't dwell on that, or if you do lose your house. In the end, family is all that matters. You still have your family to this day.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Everyone is falling in sadness sadness madness I hope it gets better everything does, but at the right time...
    Thanks for the memories!

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Sometimes, life throws us curveballs when we least expect them. Occasionally, reality bites and 'stuff' happens.

Three Things To Try When Life Throws You A Curveball | stephaniehillberry.com

I hope and pray that things will get better with you and your family very soon.

Be strong, Kitana!

I wish you the best!
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

What I usually do when im down is I relate to songs. Not all happy and lovey dovey but, not sad either. I love this song so much It hurts :I
    Last edited by Elliot; 08-28-2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Posted the wrong song :I

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Well, I hope your situation gets better soon. My family aren't exactly the type of people who could replace their toilet roll with £10 notes, but we have a house and that stuff.
    But in all honesty, try to think positive...At least it's a house you're struggling for, not food or water.
    hello

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast