Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default It took us like 3 hours to make this!

Veggie consomme from scratch, with homemade vegan Chinese style "ravioli" and dumplings also from scratch. It was very interesting and the broth was fantastic.

The second bowl was for a friend of ours that showed up, so we got some pork ribs, cooked it into soup, and pulled it apart for some non-veganess.

The consomme would not be edible by a strict vegan, but we've kinda just decided to occasionally eat foods with trace amounts of animal by-products lol (such as things with isinglass, refined sugar, etc). The colors are off as well (no Photoshop to shoot in RAW atm!)

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Default Re: It took us like 3 hours to make this!

x_x i luv dumplings D: now i am hungry and want dumplings x_x

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: It took us like 3 hours to make this!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Steelchampion View Post
    x_x i luv dumplings D: now i am hungry and want dumplings x_x
    Bahaha..... Dumplings rock Px Our neighbors are like, master Chinese chefs (not professionally but they're just awesome), and they taught us quite a bit. I've had the original pork ones at a restaurant before and they're delicioussssssssss. Vegan ones call for more creativity and only half of them are as good as non-vegan ones

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*