Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

Default Is this too Much for a book

It cost 50.00 but i want it really bad but then again i think its gonna wipe out my savings. Should i get it or pass on it?

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is this too Much for a book

If the book really means a lot that you want to spend a little while reading it and then have it sit on your shelf for the rest of your life, Unless it's for like college or something, that might be important. But, that's just me.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

RandomBarbi is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    If the book really means a lot that you want to spend a little while reading it and then have it sit on your shelf for the rest of your life, Unless it's for like college or something, that might be important. But, that's just me.
    I'm trying to build my own library , I get them about my icons or people who intrest me.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Your own library? :] cool! While I think $50 for a single book is a lot! They sure can get pricey, I have no room to talk if I should say whether you should get it or not because I have a ton of books I don't even read anymore, and I've probably spent way more than $50 on books :3
    I think you should get it if you really want it.

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

If you truly think you will love this book. I bought a book about my favorite guitarist, and it still is my favorite book years after. Just don't buy something because you can. But if you truly want it, and don't need to save for anything important (fees, school, vacation, etc.), Then go for it!

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife