Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Throw some salt over your shoulder! || May 13th Chat Thread

Oooo. Today is Friday the 13th! Many people believe this day is associated with bad luck. This is probably due to the belief that 13 is a unlucky number is many cultures (although lucky in others!). No one is really sure where the suspicions about Friday the 13th started, according to Wikipedia the earliest reference in a biography in 1869.

According to some statistics that were published CVS (Dutch Centre of Insurance Statistics) in June 2008 - Friday the 13th may be a safer day then most! Fewer accident, fire, theft and other reports occur on Friday the 13th then if it was any other Friday. This may be due to the fact everyone stays home or is super careful.

In Ontario many motorcycles will be out on the road today. Each Friday the 13th Port Dover Ontario will host a gathering of biker enthusiasts. If you are travelling in Ontario, watch the morning traffic on the highways. You are probably going to see a group of Bikers travelling towards Port Dover!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

cathearder is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Throw some salt over your shoulder! || May 13th Chat Thread

Hehe the number 13 is good luck for me... I once won a half marathon wearing that number. Funny thing is they tried to take it back, saying why was it even made, lol. I even let someone ahead of me in line so I could get it. Guess I just love a challenge and proving others wrong

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

When I woke up & Looked at my cellphone at the date, I noticed today was Friday 13th. the only thing special about this day for me is that it starts the weekend!!!!!!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

I'm not very superstitious,I've always thought that things are what you believe them to be. So,if you think Fri. 13th is bad then it will be bad for you. I do think that today is the only one this year and to be honest if I didn't have to leave my house today I probably wouldn't. Oh,... and I throw salt over both my shoulders. (just in case) Reality is Perception

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I'm really not at all superstitious.. But I love messin' with people who are XD
    Playing DCUO now

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Hackers Attack Deus Ex Website, Square Enix Responds : Just in case the recent PSN/Anonymous debacle hasn't got you down, here's a new hacking scandal for gamers to worry about. Eidos' Montreal website and Deus Ex website were recently attacked by hackers
    Square Enix responded to the attack, detailing the damage, which wasn't very bad: 350 resumes were downloaded during the hack, as well as 25,000 email addresses. Square Enix says that no personal information was linked to the emails, and no billing information was stolen. <-- This is a partial of the article on gameinformer ... Maybe a bit of Friday 13th luck ? Square Enix is the company that is known for games such as Final Fantasy, Children of Mana, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kingdom Hearts, The Last Remnant and a lot of other games for all your game consoles...
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 05-13-2011 at 11:00 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Wow this thread has gone inactive
    Thinks of something to chat about...
    Oh!...
    What is the thing you miss most about FR being down?

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

diamond381 is offline Banned

Friends...Cuz I have about everthing I ever wanted in FR already,so Yeah just friends.

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

I guess FR being down just extends my ability to stay away from it <.<

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

I'm not superstitious at all, but I still broke something I had yesterday. xD I don't think it was because of Friday the 13th. It was just a coincidence. Still funny tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast