Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

NASR is offline Pro Gamer

Default Things That Make Me Happy

I would just like to express a few of the things I like to do in my spare time or when I feel a little down in the dumps.

Music: I LOVE music! I am a variety person, so any type of music that gets my attention also gets my vote lol. There are so many songs that I've listened to whenever I felt angry, sad, depressed, or super happy. It's like sometimes I felt like saying "Hey! That song was made for me." because it just came on at the right moment. I even listen to music while playing video games or FR. To me, that's a great stress relief.

Games: Ahh yes. My beloved games. From board games to the actual video games of the new century, I just love them all. But a special dedication goes out to the video games. Ever since my dad got me and my sis our first system (Super Nintendo) when we were very young, I've been a game junkie ever since lol. We have quite a collection of systems and games we've gotten over the years and the list continues to grow. My favorites are still fighting and rpgs. I always make it a habit to start yelling at the screen if my character dies or I feel the computer's cheating me lol. Good times

Singing and Dancing: ....Oh gosh. Why did I bring these two things up? lol It's like I'm asking for trouble But yes, I do love to sing and dance. Even though I may not like to do either in public, I like to dance while listening to music or sing to better tone my voice. Yes, I do come from a very musical-inclined family, so I guess it's just in my genes lol. I have played an instrument before back in middle school and I'd like to play more...once I get the money to afford my expensive tastes lol. But anywho, these two I love to do. Plus, I love dancing in the dark for some reason. Yes..my sister laughed when I told her that, but I really like it. To me, it creates its own setting. So if there're neon lights and loud music blarring from the stereo, I'm probably there lol.

Drawing: Ah yes. My bread and butter lol. Although I'm not a professional artist or anything, I love to draw. I'm not that big on painting and stuff, but I'm ok at it. I've been drawing ever since elementary school when my art teacher first said she liked my art. I felt inspired and I wanted to do better. Unfortunately, my dreams were almost shattered by the new art teacher who never complimented me on my art and said I "could do better". Well, I have to thank her now. Due to people like her who said my art was less than pleasing, I started drawing more and working hard to perfect my art. I'm still not there, but I'm a lot better than I was before, which is definitely a good thing in my books. There's nothing wrong with getting better; I'm just not a big fan of haters.

Well, those are my main favs, but I have plenty more. However, because this thread is already long as it is, I'm going to just stop here and quit destroying my readers' eyes with all the white letters continuously scrolling down this post lol. Thanks for actually taking the time to read all of this.
    Last edited by NASR; 06-21-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Danari Swiftheel is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Things That Make Me Happy

:O i love all of those things! (even though i cant sing at all lol)

NASR is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Things That Make Me Happy

Lol well it's nice to know someone else shares my interests.