Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Thank You! <3

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Thank You! <3

With all the members quitting, I think we need to remember a few things and be happy that there are still people here! So, here is a message that sings loudly in my heart:
    I am very happy to have joined Free Realms Insider. You could not have been a better site for me. There are so many fun things to do: play games, socialize and be random and funny (and get stuck in many, many places. LOL)!

There are also many, many nice users both in the forum and in-game, notably RandomPlayer (thanks for all the tips and information!), Dawn Springlight (you were very nice to share those ideas with me!), lolaya (even though you beat me, that race was fun!), Charlotte (my first role-play friend), Stephani Rabbitheart (you and Zoo Zoo make such awesome videos!), TheFlyingTurtle (you're really nice and funny), Layla Littlenymph (thanks for the laughs and information), Zadira Kindleriver (your videos are very good, thank you for letting me be in one!), all the other staff members (you all do your job very well!), all my fellow Newspaper Writers Club members (thank you for filling in the blanks!), all the Insiders members (the nicest people I have ever met!), all the referees (it's very fun to party with you!), a notable girl who started as a hater and turned into a friend, who's name I sadly forget (thank you for helping me with those collections!), Aedon Falconcandle (a very good friend and former guild member), my real-life friends who took up Free Realms because of me (notably Abigail Goldenlight2. Love ya, girl!) and pretty much everyone else on FRI, especially those I know well but who I forgot to mention above! I really have to say thank you to you all and tell you: keep doing what you're doing, don't give up, don't change who you are, you can't be any better and you are all my heroes and role-models. Many of you are my friends, and as someone I know once said... Friends won't burst your bubble. Best friends will, then laugh when it pops in your face. This is true, since I have shared many laughs and good times since joining Free Realms and even more since Free Realms Insider. And, during the short time I have spent as an Insider, I have had some of the best times.

Whether it was racing with Zoey704 and lolaya, getting housing tips from Dawn or getting stuck in a tree with Kaden and Firehawk (Don't ask. Really. Don't ask.), or even discussing pigs eating bacon with Delovey and Utada, I thank you all. Don't worry, be happy! There will come a day, hopefully soon, when all will be for the better. So don't /cry; /cheer! Because a new dawn is coming, and if we all believe, it will come ever sooner! Thank you for reading this and please comment if you feel the same way.
    May the sun always shine on your windowpane; May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain; May the hand of a friend always be near you; May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. -Princess Celestina
    -Rain Wolfheart
    Last edited by Rain Wolfheart; 08-03-2010 at 08:07 PM.
    Allons-y.

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Thank You! <3

<3 your message to us : D

----

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

You just made me cry tears of joy. :')
    That was so sweet, Rain. Thank you ever so much for sharing with us!
    <3 Celes

Oh, and btw, rep for you, missy!
    Last edited by Princess Celestina; 08-01-2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

<3 Thank you! It's amazing how I write better when I'm tired than when I'm wide awake... LOL
    Allons-y.

Why are there not as many posts as I hoped for? That's what I get for posting this around midnight....
    Allons-y.

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Well i love love love love love love it <3
    <3
    Its What we should appreciate from you <3

----

Thanks Trish!
    Allons-y.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

That was amazing!!!!
    And... it made my eyes hurt... kinda. You needed a few more paragraphs.
    Anyway, I loved it!

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Love the message it touched part of my heart

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Thanks! I update it sometimes and am planning on adding more. I'm trying to get my inspiration from somewhere... I'm thinking of talking about all the fun(ny) moments I've shared with my friends in Free Realms. What do you think?
    Allons-y.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast