Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Taking a break from FR for a while..

Hey everyone!
    I'm just here to say that I am taking a break from FR for a little while. I'll try to come online every once in a while. Why, you ask? I feel like I'm not spending very much time with my family, and my Christian morals have sort of gone downhill lately. I'm not giving very much time to Him or my family because, yes, I admit it, I have been addicted to FR lately. I learned at church camp last week that these sort of addictions can really ruin relationships. So, I'm making an effort to stop it.
    Ciao for now!
    <3 Cele

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Taking a break from FR for a while..

D: Dont Leave Me...
    wel.. i plan to leave FR for a while too...
    ITS SO ADDICTING :O

----

MyIot is offline Explorer

Others may not like this, but I must say good for you. It states in the Bible that you must give most of your time to Him. Considering that you are young, giving most of your time to anything but Christ can become a very bad habit. I myself am very impressed that you were even able to notice this.

I don't have much else to say, except for good luck and God bless

Quote Originally Posted by MyIot View Post
    Others may not like this, but I must say good for you. It states in the Bible that you must give most of your time to Him. Considering that you are young, giving most of your time to anything but Christ can become a very bad habit. I myself am very impressed that you were even able to notice this.

I don't have much else to say, except for good luck and God bless
    I'm glad to see there is a fellow Christian amongst FRI

Celestina Corinne

Charlotte is offline Master Gamer

Aww I hope to see you soon! I cut down too, I get on sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveVBall11 View Post
    I'm glad to see there is a fellow Christian amongst FRI
    Ditto to that. To me, it's hard to find Christians now days, ESPECIALLY online.

Same here..Earlier today I was tempted to make a guild on my alt that was just for the purpose of finding fellow Christians around FR so we could spread the Good News
    I've already witnessed to some people online that seemed as if they needed the Savior. Very few of the people were willing to listen. I was thankful for the ones who were willing.

Celestina Corinne

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveVBall11 View Post
    Same here..Earlier today I was tempted to make a guild on my alt that was just for the purpose of finding fellow Christians around FR so we could spread the Good News
    I've already witnessed to some people online that seemed as if they needed the Savior. Very few of the people were willing to listen. I was thankful for the ones who were willing.
    Witnessing? That's awesome! Anything to spread the word of God is pretty cool. I actually started a guild a little while ago that is hopefully sending a message to people on FR. I've had a few compliments on the guild name and a few people who ask me ''What does that mean?''. But for the most part, it's grabbing people's attention.

So if you are making a guild about God, that's absolutely awesome . However, there are a few things that I should probably point out to you. Some things that are in the Christian religion are not allowed in the FR world, for some strange reason. For example, my sister tried making a guild called ''Team Jesus'' (kind of like Team Jacob or Team Edward from Twilight). She submitted the name, and about ten seconds later she got a message that said that she wasn't allowed to have that name. I have no idea why, but FR can be pretty harsh with those things. But anyways, I thought I would give you pointers about that.