Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Uppies is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Sunday Chat December 23rd

Good Morning everyone!

What is your favorite thing to do on a wintery Sunday Morning?

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Sunday Chat December 23rd

Stay inside and drink Hot Chocolate, maybe in front of the Christmas tree! Do you live close to me? Is that how you knew what miserable weather we have today? lol Snowing & blowing in the frosty air! Hope most people here in ********** are done shopping because the roads will be slippery today.

Have a good day everyone.
    Last edited by Rowan; 12-23-2007 at 12:26 PM.

faeoori Guest

I wish it would snow here. I live in Florida (state is allowed I believe, but feel free to correct me). It is in the high 30*s outside, so very close to snowing weather, but it just won't snow. I have a headache this morning >.< (probably because I stayed up until 2 am at my friends birthday party). But I think I will just curl up and lay down today.

You're right, hometown should not be posted, Freya
    Last edited by Rowan; 12-23-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Alidog96 Guest

Hey everyone. Good morning. How is it bad weather in Pennsylivana? (my guess on the state) (city guess ********) It would be good weather, here in ************, Texas. Aw.. man. Last time it snowed here, it was 2004. And it only drizzled snowed. O well. I just hate the song white christmas.

Be safe, do not post hometown, Freya
    Last edited by Rowan; 12-23-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Sorry about the posting of the city --- didn't know that was a concern for senior citizens, but I can see where it would lead the younger than 18s to respond with a city. Won't do it again. The sun has come out here --- now it the wind would drop off it would be a beautiful day.

I love the song White Christmas --- where I grew up we almost never had snow -- once or twice a winter we would get a light snow --- and I always wanted snow on Christmas for Santa to come in his sleigh.

glamorousgirl Guest

OH,I want snow in her!e