Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Sugar Plum Faeries will dance in your head! || Chat thread for May 7th

That's right! These faeries will be dancing in your head after reading this chat thread. Do you know why? No, it's not Christmas.. Today is Peter Il'yich Tchaikovsky's birthday. Tchaikovsky was known for his famous ballet works such as "Swan Lake" or the more widely known "Nutcracker"!

The Nut Cracker is still preformed by many Ballet Companies each year in December, it's music is recognized by many people the world around. It includes the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy." You can see part of this dance from the Nut Cracker preformed by "Marrinnsky Ballet" a Russian Ballet Company.

Happy Birthday Tchaikovsky!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sugar Plum Faeries will dance in your head! || Chat thread for May 7th

I love that ballet! I go every Christmas to either see it or be in it. What a large name...He must have been a very good speller if he remembered his last name O_O

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Default Re: Sugar Plum Faeries will dance in your head! || Chat thread for May 7th

<Volcom>
    ''But you will never get to see these tears I cry.''

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Crimsondawn1 View Post
    O.O...........

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Lol i got bored
    <Volcom>
    ''But you will never get to see these tears I cry.''

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I remember watching The Nutcracker ! Man that was a long time ago when I did but I remember it.... One I saw was a cartoon though. Still a good story !
    Playing DCUO now

cathearder is offline Pro Gamer

They used to get the pro footballers come be part of it in Oakland as a fund raiser O-o
    So what are people doing now that FR is down and will be for the weekend (and longer) ?

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I'm non-stop staring at my screen while pressing the refresh button until FR comes back up !!!!
    I need to be the first one back on !!!!!
    Playing DCUO now

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

SUGAR PLUM FAIRIES!! They sure are dancing in my mind. I helped my little brother make my mom a mothers day card, and I just put the muffins in the oven.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Crimsondawn1 View Post
    WOOT! SHAKE IT BUNNY!!! =D
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast