Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Epic Becca is offline Master Gamer

Default Strep Throat....):

I have strep throat and it hurts so badd!
    Yesterday I had a 103 fever, and im glad its gone but I hate having the back of my troat kill!

Last night I legitimate got no sleep and i woke up every 7-15 minuets. Dont ask me why. I've been taking "childrens ibuprofen 100" and ive taking about 7 doses since yesterday morning. I have to wait every 6 hours to take it again..... Blahhh.

But yeah, im tired, and hungry. the only thing im eating are cheerios and ice cream.... lol

):
    ~Siccckkyy Beccaa):
    Last edited by Epic Becca; 12-12-2011 at 12:51 AM.

Back Online!

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Strep Troat....):

I had it last week! [Eighth time] I hear you can get it up to 64 more times after the first time you get it Anyway, I hope you feel better!

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Aw, ya Winter this Year Is Horrible! i've Gotten Sick 6 Times, strep throat 2, and a runny Nose Everyday, So By The Time i get to School, I Look Horrible! and I Get Odd Cramps.. because Its So Warm Inside and Cold Out Side.. PLUS, I'm Really Trying to Practice My Skate boarding On My Friends Ramp, (which was 5,000 dollars to build, I helped) And I Dont Stop Skating Until i get Higher or Equal To 103.0 So, Again i Really hope You get Better and If You Want to know Some Home remedy's To Help cure It i Can Also help!
    best of luck To ya!
    --Vórtex

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Awwww, I hope you get better, Becca D: Strep throat really stinks, I get it every winter...): Hang in there, girlie! When it's gone, you'll realize you're barely ever swallowing xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

I am really sorry that you're sick with a strep throat!! I hope you feel better soon!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

I remmember the previous weekend when I got sick ._. I had an extremely sore throat, could not talk for a whole day, chills, fever of 102.8, body aches (which I don't know how that fits in), and lots of coughing o.o Maybe it's worst off for you though xD But I hope you get better!
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it ! My familys been a great comfort getting me ice cream, slurpee, and donuts... but my troat still KILLS!. There is horrible white bloches on the back of my troat.... It seems like both of my tonsils are fully white. Blaaah :|

AT least my fever came down to normal, but it doesnt help...
    Words cant descride how bad it feels! ):

Back Online!

Difference is offline Master Gamer

Ah, I hope you feel a lot better soon! I remember my mom had strep throat... Then... I got it from her.... Then, my sister got it from me.... And, it took more then a week to ware off xp Just keep taking doses of what your taking and I'm pretty sure it'll go away Feel better soon! -gives a hot cheeto bag & a cookie- c:
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

Thanks Meeshkabob(:

Back Online!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Strep Throat....):

Aw, that's HORRIBLE! Curse you, powers that be!! MAKE HER BETTER OR ELSE I WILL GET YOU!!! ...No, seriously, powers that be, I'll get you....I know people...

(But seriously, feel better. )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast