Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default The strangest dream I think I ever had...

Last night I had a very strange dream
    I had a dream that we all decided to get together for a free realms convention...
    Then a week later you all showed up at my house...
    Of course I was wearing my strangest outfit and had my hair in pigtails...
    (My friends say I look like I'm a really tall seven year old when I wear my hair in pigtails)
    Then someone (I forget who) stepped out and said "hello sweetheart,Is your older sister here?" And I said "I'm an only child,Who is it your looking for?" Then someone else said "Just someone we play a game with,Her username is Baybo"
    Then I said "I'm Baybo!!!!"
    And everyone was like "No your not, Baybo isn't seven!!"
    Then I got really angry and pulled out a chain saw from beneth my skirt and started chopping your heads off...
    Once that was done I got on my computer and was like " Thats strange... No ones on!!"
    And thats my crazy imagination for you

True story!

Dark Jade is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The strangest dream I think I ever had...

I dont know If I should die in laughter or be really disturbed by the chain saw thing ._.

"Keep me close, keep me close.
    Keep my head above
    water.
    I need to hear your voice
    ."

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jade View Post
    I dont know If I should die in laughter or be really disturbed by the chain saw thing ._.
    Lol
    (message to short)

True story!

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Uhhh.....

Last night I had a dream that me and my mom were driving, and suddenly a gigantic tornado appeared, and we ran out of our car and ran under this tornado tent (yeah a tent) which for some reason protected us from the tornado.

...Your's was weirder though.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I had a strange dream last night too lol xP

I was walking along a bridge by myself. Then, a man appeared, and said, "Hi!" And I just walked past him. He got all cheesed off about being ignored and shouted, "YOU WANNA PIECE O'ME?" In my face. I was wet for the rest of the dream from his saliva...There was an entire load coming out his mouth. xD
    Then, he pulled out a massive knuckle with spikes on it and began waving at at me and did the...middle finger...thing with it. Then he ran after me when I turned round there was a load of people running after me with the knuckles doing middle finger. xD I was all, "AHHHHHHHH!" And I jumped off the bridge and got eaten by a Blue Whale. o.O Oh, and then the blue whale was picked up by a pterodactyl. (I spelled that right first time, YESH!) Then the pterodactyl was killed by aload of spears and the Blue Whale fell to the floor, I got out of it's mouth and walked away like nothing ever happened lol.
    Then I ran into the people with knuckles and they poked me to death with their middle fingers. ROFL.
    I keep remembering more of this, lol...Then I screamed, "HIIIIIIII!" And the man who I'd ignored was like, "Aright." And I got out of the mess, there was that scary music as my brain terrified me, and I walked, ehem, hopped off as just a leg, a body, and a head.
    I was all, "CUSSSS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU." Then something screamed and I woke up.
    Yeah.

Yours was just so much weirder though, I swear I could've died laughing LOL.
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 03-21-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    hello

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

I also had a strange dream last night.......

I was at my house playing my sega collection game on my WII and all of a sudden the screen went black and the house began to shake shiver and rattle all at once.....then it stopped....I looked around the house but no one was there until I went upstairs and found someone in a black outfit hooded and had all the lego weapons I ever made and turned them into life sized metal working weapons. He tosed me a star sword I made a few months ago and we dueled until he was knocked out and faded away.....Then all the monsters I made came to life and destroyed my house and then we had a big fight with tanks and all sorts of wacky stuff until I woke up when the monsters died. Yahhh I'm weird.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider