Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Title: Strange dream I had about FR last night.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Strange dream I had about FR last night.

Welllll okay. This was very weird.

So, it was a day after the shutdown, and me and a bunch of other players somehow managed to log in. But when we entered the game we were at a small wilds house. There was nothing in the house/lot except huge, black, demon monsters. And so I after fighting and defeating some, I tried to exit the house a billion times but nothing happened. After a little while it finally let me out and I appeared in Camp Chatty.

There were huge bouncy-house things resembling things like Pikachu, Kirby, Sonic, etc. There were refs literally building new ones right in front of us, and when you bounced on one, it played the music relating to the game it came from. (Pokemon themes, sonic themes.) The dream started to fade away after that, but I faintly remember something kinda scary happening, like I was teleported into a minigame. But it was like an old, 8-bit video game and you had to move your character through spike-traps and stuff, and when I got hit by one, a picture of Chatty came up, it wasn't scary, but it was just like the picture that comes up when you get disconnected. It said something but I can't remember. And then I woke up. Because of my dumb dog barking.

Sooo...do you guys have any weird dreams to share? It doesn't have to be about FR, but just anything in general.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Strange dream I had about FR last night.

Last night I had a dream about this old lady trying to find a wig and she chose this really curly blonde wig out. Then she went to go work at Chipotle.
    Today, I went to the mall and a new restaurant was coming in-Chipotle.
    like what
    marywaffle58 likes this.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

marywaffle58 is offline Amateur Gamer

This might not make sense but,

I used to take a technology class back in 6th grade. So the dream begins with me and my class learning about technology, and my mom comes in with a portable Igloo cooler, filled with raspberries in Ziploc bags. My teacher passed them out after school. After school, I went to a werewolf training camp, because I was a werewolf. I was learning how to run,jump, etc. Then, the scene changed to me being a Kunoichi from Konoha (a village in Naruto), sent on a mission alongside with Kiba, Shino, Naruto, Choji, and Sasuke TO FIND Sasuke. (I know, it doesn't make sense.) While traveling for a little while, we stopped in a forest to rest. We were scouting or food to eat, and Shino, warned us to avoid any life sized pears, because they are dangerous, or something like that.(<---something like this happened in the series) Naruto
    actually found one of the pears and threw a needle at it. Before I could stop him, it burst open dropping lots of tiny little half tangerine slices. I packed everything into a bag and sat around the campfire. While everyone was sitting down, a wolf, out of nowhere came and grabbed Sasuke by the collar, running off. I used my werewolf powers to chase after it but I wasn't fast enough. I saw the wolf drag Sasuke into a garage, so I went there, but his owner saw me told me to get out. As I was walking down the street, two random girls on skateboards asked me if I knew where Sasuke was, and I said no.

dreamwhyyounevermakesense
    KitanaEdenia likes this.
    I Love waffles so much i could "Mary" them. Haha. Its funny, so start laughing.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by marywaffle58 View Post
    This might not make sense but,

I used to take a technology class back in 6th grade. So the dream begins with me and my class learning about technology, and my mom comes in with a portable Igloo cooler, filled with raspberries in Ziploc bags. My teacher passed them out after school. After school, I went to a werewolf training camp, because I was a werewolf. I was learning how to run,jump, etc. Then, the scene changed to me being a Kunoichi from Konoha (a village in Naruto), sent on a mission alongside with Kiba, Shino, Naruto, Choji, and Sasuke TO FIND Sasuke. (I know, it doesn't make sense.) While traveling for a little while, we stopped in a forest to rest. We were scouting or food to eat, and Shino, warned us to avoid any life sized pears, because they are dangerous, or something like that.(<---something like this happened in the series) Naruto
    actually found one of the pears and threw a needle at it. Before I could stop him, it burst open dropping lots of tiny little half tangerine slices. I packed everything into a bag and sat around the campfire. While everyone was sitting down, a wolf, out of nowhere came and grabbed Sasuke by the collar, running off. I used my werewolf powers to chase after it but I wasn't fast enough. I saw the wolf drag Sasuke into a garage, so I went there, but his owner saw me told me to get out. As I was walking down the street, two random girls on skateboards asked me if I knew where Sasuke was, and I said no.

dreamwhyyounevermakesense
    I wish I had dreams like that. Since I reallyyyy like Sasuke.
    marywaffle58 likes this.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Had a dream where I was living in a neighborhood with a friend, and we had a girl that lived next door. An earthquake rips through the town the neighborhood is in, destroying the girl's house, and she doesn't make it through the quake. My friend and I then bury her underneath where her house was.

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

My dreams are far less random, and a whole lot more dark.

I had this one dream where I was a little girl, probably around seven or eight years old. I was a human-trafficking victim, and was being sold as a slave with a group of other miserable, enslaved children.

At one point in the dream, we were all sitting in a car (I think there were like six of us), and we were parked on a hill in the middle of some remote jungle. Our holders got out of the car, taking their guns with them and warned us that if anyone tried to run while they found a place for camp, they would be shot. I was sitting in the third row of seats next to a middle-school aged boy, deathly frightened (I even remember that I long blonde hair, a pink night gown and a blue stuffed bear in my arms). We just sat there for minute, waiting.

Then, a boy and a girl sitting in the first row seats at the front of the bus, looked at each other, kissed, and then scrambled out of the car and started running up the hill together, hand in hand. When there weren't any gunshots, the rest of the other children got out of the car and started running blindly after the couple. The boy next to me grabbed my hand, hauled me out of the car and ran with me up the hill. When we caught up with the others, I looked up at the boy who was guiding and asked in a small little girl's voice, "What's going to happen to us?"

The boy (who I later found out after the dream was a guy I used to know from an old school) looked down at me with a miserable smile on his face and said, "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay."

I looked up and saw that we were heading to the top of the hill, where there was a cliff so high it advanced over the tree tops. The boy's hand squeezed mine and when I looked behind me, I could see car behind us coming closer, with a slaveholder poking out of window and getting ready to shoot. When I heard the first gun shot, I woke up.

Later on, it took me awhile to realize the other children were going to commit suicide by jumping off the cliff.

My time may have been brief here...
    ... but I don't think I'll be able to forget any of you.
    Thank you all for the laughs and the smiles.

My dreams are always so strange. The other night, I had a dream that I was back in elementary school. And I dunno about you guys, but in my elementary school, they made us learn to play the recorder. But anyway, I was back in elementary school and they were about to give us our recorders to play. Except they gave us tubs of chicken salad and the recorders were in the chicken salad. Dreams man....
    KitanaEdenia and marywaffle58 like this.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

I had a dream a few days before sunset of Lakeshore on fire.
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

I had another dream the night of the sunset where I was suddenly in the SOE office. I froze the whole building and dropped it in a giant mint oreo blizzard and watched as a giant me ate if and crunched the building like an oreo piece. revenge is minty.
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 3poindy View Post
    I had another dream the night of the sunset where I was suddenly in the SOE office. I froze the whole building and dropped it in a giant mint oreo blizzard and watched as a giant me ate if and crunched the building like an oreo piece. revenge is minty.
    yum .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast