Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: story!

Rumor is offline Explorer

Default story!

I stepped into what seemed at the moment like my room. but with just a few more steps in it h ad transformed into something that most people could not even dream of imagining.
    The walls stretched out and there were large trees and climing flowers. My hair grew longer and longer and a tower grew beneath my feet. Elves and trolls and gnomes and faires and all those magical things came out from their hiding places. my play clothes changed instantly into a ball gown with a six foot train. my dirty sneakers morphed into glamorous heels. And i had the m ost beautiful singing voice. I could hear mermaids splashing and dancing inn the water.

Rumor is offline Explorer

Default Re: story!

The mermaids were named Ali, Bella, Celine, Domenique, Ember, Faith, Gail, Isis, Jada, Kaci, Lilith, Marilyn, Natalie, Olivia, Penelope, Quinn, Rianna, Sasha, Tess, Uma, Valentina, Whitney, Xoe, Yiliany, and Zaira. They each had their own special power. One of them, though, was using her power to desroy the land and then take over it.... "ANDI GET DOWN HERE WE MUST PRIMP YOU!" my mom called. "I will meet with you again, later, my wonderful subjects!" i called out the window of my room. Soon, the walls from no where came closing back in and my furniture was replaced. My dress changed and my play clothes were retured. My feet were no longer proped up by large, sylish heels and my hair went back into its stringy bob cut from the long, tumbling, golden curls it once was. I knew that, though, soon i was going to look like my fairy tale. that was because we were going out to a special dinner with daddys executives tonight. I hurried downstairs to turn into the princess i always dreamed i was.