Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stop Motion Project: Annoucment 5/24/10

As of today, I will be working on a stop-motion animation project. This will be my greatest project yet. From now until I am ready, I will be doing a few tests to see how good I can do in animating and editing so far. For this project, I will be using sets from the best-selling Lego product, Bionicle. I will start getting to work on the props, and then I will start working on the area where the film will take place. Please note that this will take months to finish.

As a little treat, I will show you an example of stop-motion using Bionicle sets. This video was what inspired me to make my own animations.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHTdIBaiPs&feature=related[/ame]
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Stop Motion Project: Annoucment 5/24/10

I will be eagerly waiting for the end result! I respect and love stop motion animation for all the work that goes into creating it.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Myth is offline Pro Gamer

Icon11 Re: Stop Motion Project: Annoucment 5/24/10

If your stop-motion animation project is gonna be like this i can't wait looks awesome
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless

I just got the music for the trailer and I'm looking for a good rock song, now. Any suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by Jonathan Copperflare; 05-25-2010 at 07:07 AM.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

OMG! that is SOOOO awesome! it looks like a real cartoon!! Lol, you are awesome!

oh, and i've got an idea for the rock song you're looking for; the name is revalution, and the band is 'orange'.
    (Lol, how many other fruit named band are there? Hey, is there a banana or an apple? LOL)
    anyway, perhaps you've heard it. (Generator Rex Theme, A show on Cartoonnetwork) Anyways, here's a vid of them and the song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI96t1Xi9cI[/ame]

hope ya like it!

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

So these arent even your videos? thats not telling me anything. Its just telling me that your animation might not be as good. And if you use Windows Movie Maker its gonna be horrible. Windows Movie Maker is such a bad video editor. Thank god i have Sony vegas

Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    Generator Rex, A show on Cartoonnetwork
    Generator Rex? sounds like a bad remake of ben 10
    Last edited by Bryan3Tears; 05-24-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan3Tears View Post
    So these arent even your videos? thats not telling me anything. Its just telling me that your animation might not be as good. And if you use Windows Movie Maker its gonna be horrible. Windows Movie Maker is such a bad video editor. Thank god i have Sony vegas

Generator Rex? sounds like a bad remake of ben 10
    Like I said, I was inspired by these people. My goal is to have my animation be as good as these and even better. So until I am completely satisfied that my animation is as good as these, I will keep on fixing it and making adjustments until it is perfect. And for your information, Windows Movie Maker isn't what makes the difference that much. It's the lighting of the set, the camera, and the pictures that make the difference. So just wait, I'll prove that I can be just as good!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Ooh! I love watching good quality stop motion films! They're so cool.

Good luck on the project!

Though I have a question, how can you film parts where the figures are in mid-air like jumping?
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Myth is offline Pro Gamer

Icon11 Re: Stop Motion Project: Annoucment 5/24/10

Ok if your still looking for a good song try this: http://s0.ilike.com/play#Three+Days+...8e35258dedda07
    The songs name is Time of Dying this is just a 30 sec sample of the song.This is going to be a fighting stop-motion animation so i thought this would be a good song.
    IGN: Europe, like the continent. Yes, my character is a continent, it's very snazzy.

Currently guildless

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Wow! I am super impressed you have the imagination and the patients to do this. What an amazing project this is going to be. I can't wait to see it! Keep us posted on your progress. Wallace and Gromit is one of my most favorite stop motion animations. Good Luck! I eagerly await the finished product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast