Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Default Still kinda scared

So as the title says i'm still kinda scared about my dream.My dream was that I drowned when I woke up I was very scared becuase I couldn't breathe " the fealing you get when you swim and don't come up for air quickly and you feel pressure on your lungs" Strange thing I was near no water and I was laying away from pillows so they couldn't of fallen on me.
    Do You Know Why That Would Happen
    Still here and still around

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Still kinda scared

I had night terrors as a kid, those things were awful. My brain was awake, but my body wasn't, and I saw myself in my room being attacked, and my family being killed....I would be screaming and crying, and couldn't be woken up, and when they finally did wake me, I had sweat so much it looked like I got out of a bath. EEK! Anyway, about yours, I'm no therapist, but maybe your just really stressed, or are thinking about past experiences?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Scary stuff and I may be but it can't be of past experiences I was one with water from birth but I have had bad dreams of water "Oceans" in the past.

Hmm...I don't know what's causing them, but maybe listening to sounds (NOT ocean sounds xD) while you sleep from a soundmaker might help? Some of the softer noises can soothe you. Or just relax more (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

That worked on my brother before but didn't for me but I always have had some disturbing dreams.

Maybe reading before bed for a while to calm you down, going to bed a little earlier, or trying to stay more calm during the day would help you. It might also be because you aren't active enough during the day. Maybe going outside more or doing more physical activities during the day so you'll be tired at night would help.

I've tried almost every trick in the book none seem to work for me

Napers200 is offline Amateur Gamer

What are you scared about? o.o

Oh!! wow that must have been VERY scary! I had that once and im not joking.

The trick that i used was umm... hmm... oh yeah. It was doing some push ups then just put on some ear muffs if u have none, then put on two hats. then go to bed. if it does not work, then just tell me. sorry if it does not work.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast