Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

blubbleslatte Guest

Default Spa and Cosmetics Help

*Blubbleslatte Snazzy Spa*

Tips, Ideas, Suggestions, Questions, Answers ANYTHING you could imagine!!

Okay, I know lots of stuff about
    Oils
    Treatment
    Creams
    etc

So bring it on down!!!

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Spa and Cosmetics Help

WOW, I can't believe you posted this. Next weekend i'm going to our Womens Retreat and it is a Spa theme. I'm in charge of a session where we dip our hands in wax and then do a hand massage. And my scent is supposed to be mango. OK any suggestions? Someone has some mango candles she's giving me to use, and I know they got mango wax but thats all i know so far. LOL i was in FL when they had the training. I'm thinking unscented lotion for the hand massage might be better so there aren't a lot of mixing of scents. Any inexspensive brands come to mind that works well?

I'll look up the name of the series and post it after lunch. Maybe you've heard of it.

GIVE me some TIPs! :O I need a spa weekend before i go help out lol.

blubbleslatte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by roselake View Post
    WOW, I can't believe you posted this. Next weekend i'm going to our Womens Retreat and it is a Spa theme. I'm in charge of a session where we dip our hands in wax and then do a hand massage. And my scent is supposed to be mango. OK any suggestions? Someone has some mango candles she's giving me to use, and I know they got mango wax but thats all i know so far. LOL i was in FL when they had the training. I'm thinking unscented lotion for the hand massage might be better so there aren't a lot of mixing of scents. Any inexspensive brands come to mind that works well?

I'll look up the name of the series and post it after lunch. Maybe you've heard of it.

GIVE me some TIPs! :O I need a spa weekend before i go help out lol.
    Well,
    The unisented lotion is a good place to start.
    At bath and body works, They have an energy hand cream. It comes in a brownish tube, with different fruity flavors, its really doens't have a brand at the top its called "Armotholgy" Maybe they'll have a mango sented cream. Also if you want to use an oil-free subtance to make your hands smooth let me know!

Oh! Smooth hands sound great! Mine feel like scrub brushes. I have really dry skin and the winter is so hard on it.

blubbleslatte Guest

Oh! Smooth hands sound great! Mine feel like scrub brushes. I have really dry skin and the winter is so hard on it.
    A palm full of lemon juice and a palm full of sugar,

Rub your hands together all around and rub for a while wash under room temp. water and you can feel your hands getting smoother.

Twice everyday and your hand should be healthy without a drop of oil!

Quote Originally Posted by blubbleslatte View Post
    A palm full of lemon juice and a palm full of sugar,

Rub your hands together all around and rub for a while wash under room temp. water and you can feel your hands getting smoother.

Twice everyday and your hand should be healthy without a drop of oil!
    Sounds wonderful and will certainly smell great!

blubbleslatte Guest

Sounds wonderful and will certainly smell great!
    The water will wash it away but it gives smooth hands.