Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

Default A song inspired me.

I know, I know, alot of you probably don't know me, and don't have good respect for me. But still, I might drop in every so often. And then I have this song that inspired me to come back, join old friends... Fleetwood Mac's Landslide... Just very catchy, mellow, and amazing song. So, I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to coem back every so often... My life is busy. Don't really expect me. I'll randomly pop up. And I see the many changes that have happened, I still don't know if you guys want me back here, and I know that you guys probably don't know me.

Take this into consideration, tell me what you think. Do you really want me back? I'm not very convinced right now. I know you guys are gonna say, "Don't leave!" It's predictable, but still. Speak your mind. I can take the truth. It might be an ugly one, but I can take it. Go ahead, tell me what you think. I'll be on tomorrow. It's fall break. I'm stressed out in my life. Don't expect me to take this very easily... But still, doesn't matter if I come back or not... I'm feeling mixed emotions about it. Here are some of the emotions...
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Nyx Nighthaven is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A song inspired me.

For what its worth Jonny - Welcome Back (:

Music can do a lot of things for people. Seeing how it has a direct impact on our emotions, try and pick something upbeat seeing how you sound kinda down? I don't know you, but I would like for you to stay, even for a little while. Because we're all in this together as humans, why not stay for a couple of smiles or to share something you have learned or learn something from someone else.. Focus on the positives (:

´¯`Dreamcatcher´¯`
    Believe and Achieve