Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    pacos99 is offline Explorer

Icon11 Something weird...

Today, my family and I were driving and we saw a box-shaped object...FLYING! We're considering it a UFO because we knew it wasn't a cloud, plane, plane-banner, or kite. It was like it was following us, because it was 5 times we saw it! It was also going around the speed we were! About 50 mph! It's kind of weird actaully, because I seen ONE animation of what it might have been! A box-shaped UFO! And there is no photo, though. Apparently, that shape is hard to find because I've only seen animations! It's kind of weird, though...! Just wanted to tell you, also it was in Berlin, Maryland! It must be a hard shape to find...
    Last edited by pacos99; 07-17-2010 at 06:50 PM.
    Paco Oddcliff
    嗨! 你可以閱讀這個!? 嘻嘻! If you can't read this, it's random... HEY LOOK A SMILEY FACE! I got a chicken, dog, horse, Night Mare, and...that's it!

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Something weird...

Why is everybody seeing UFO's or something in that term?(hint,hint,China)
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Re: Something weird...

Random-ness. I wonder what it looks like now. Ever see it again take a pic. Some pplz get curious, too. XD

It's also weird because July 4, 2010, someone's parents reported seeing the SAME thing cross the road in front of them!
    Paco Oddcliff
    嗨! 你可以閱讀這個!? 嘻嘻! If you can't read this, it's random... HEY LOOK A SMILEY FACE! I got a chicken, dog, horse, Night Mare, and...that's it!

Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer

I dont beilieve in UFO's. But sometimes i wonder...........but some people lie.....not syaing you are, but alot of people lie about crazy things. and I know alot of people liemabout UFO's. But Area 51 makes people wonder! And dont post a pic, idk if you should. It could put you in danger or idk. Just alot od questioning!

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Was it windy that day?
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Strange. -
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Precioussaber View Post
    Was it windy that day?
    There were 1 mph winds! Actually, it felt like there were no winds! Also, the thing was about 6 miles away, not sure how much because of the distance in the air! But I'm sure it wasn't the things I listed! And this topic is making me a little shaky right now... it was like a gray block in the sky though!
    Last edited by pacos99; 07-17-2010 at 09:27 PM.
    Paco Oddcliff

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Ok. I thought about it (Two Seconds) and I came to a conclusion. It was a KITE!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

What's also weird is yesterday objects falling from a "flying object" in the sky happened! I looked it up, not in Maryland though!
    Paco Oddcliff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast