Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: So, what's everyone up to now?

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Icon12 So, what's everyone up to now?

We've all moved on now since Free Realms shut down, but I still want to keep in contact with this community. So, what other games do you guys play?
    I spend a lot of time on Clash of Clans now (mainly because my family likes it), and I have two accounts, the younger of which is named Annie Hawkclaw. If any other Insiders out there play CoC, I would love to stop by your clan and say 'Hi' .
    I've also been trying to get into writing. I have a FanFiction account, although it's mostly used for keeping track of stories I've read rather than posting ones I've written.
    Turtles are still awesome.

Other than that, my life has been going pretty good. Hip hip hooray for summer! I wish all of you a happy July.
    I would have posted this under the Other Virtual Worlds thread, but I think it got shut down a while ago.
    By the way, if you haven't seen Jurassic World yet, go see it! It was a really cool movie.
    -Annie

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

rocketeer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: So, what's everyone up to now?

Nothing at all.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Hmm, school, traveling, editing, drawing, gaming, WoW, bunny just had a stroke. That's about it :I
    Narwhales. Bai.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Band band band. Marimba for marching band and then next week our community drumline is playing for Santa Clara Vanguard and they have the top percussion in DCI, so that'll be fun.

Other than that, hanging with friends and all that. I don't play like any other games because I don't want to get too invested, but I'm online on PSN every now and then.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

rocketeer is offline Master Gamer

Yep, I don't have much going on in the way of playing games right now so when Fallout 4 comes out no one will see me for at least 3 weeks.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

I have a Macbook so no gaming for me really. I didn't realise that it's been over a year since the sunset of Free Realms until today. Man, I loved that game. I'm on school break now so I'm spending it studying for next year. I've been trying out graphic design by doing T Shirt designs that could get sold on an online shop if I get good enough.
    Last edited by RayWonderMetal; 07-07-2015 at 04:41 PM.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Aww man, I started looking back at old pictures and realized how much I miss all of this. :/
    On the upside, I'm on vacation for a month! Yahoo!

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Ever since Free Realms went down I've been on and off experimenting with different projects and ideas, the latest of which being a mod for Fallout: New Vegas that I've been working on for over a year now. It's been pretty fun to work on in my spare time!

There is another special project I'm working on a bit with some friends, but there isn't much to say about it at the moment.

I've also been working on my writing and film production skills, both of which have been coming along well. People say I can write a pretty good script, but I don't think I'm quite there. I've also been thinking about writing some fanfiction of sorts but I'm on the fence about that.

Other than that, I've been getting more into competitive gaming ever since Free Realms died off, started off with Pokemon and now I've moved onto Smash Bros and Team Fortress 2, all of which have been blasts to play. Not the best at all in any of these (though I was a pretty mean pokemon player, always placed in the top 3 in tournaments I entered, it grew old eventually for me though) but it still has been really fun!
    Last edited by Tom FlameBolt1; 07-10-2015 at 02:11 AM.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

I haven't played smash since like brawl, but as for games I've pretty much locked myself into Hearthstone for now(and I play that infrequently), I was going to check out landmark but somehow I still haven't got into that. Soon...maybe.

oh gosh, i still swing by here once in a while in hope that something changed... T^T still havent found an online game yet, but ive been getting by with Sims4 since november
    IO272 likes this.
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast