Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

Default So stressed...

I seem a bit stressed...................... And well, stress makes me feel horrible. I've had it before, exept last time i knew how to handle it. This time, Not really. It's taking over my body. *sigh*. I don't know if im gonna be able to carry on. It's that bad. I feel like crawling into a dark hole. I feel like I'm not interested in anything. Nothing sounds fun anymore. Not even what i think is my favorite thing to do. *sigh...*

I really wonder if im going to even enjoy the world now.
    Last edited by Jonny Jonathan; 07-10-2010 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: So stressed...

Hi Dudodian,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. I understand how stress and depression can impact your life. Things happen in life that are difficult to overcome but, allowing stress and depression to rule us makes them that much harder to bear. I'm afraid that there is no quick cure for feeling better but, trust me; In time it can be done. So, what does Layla know about stress? Let me stretch the no personal information rules a wee bit and tell you about her.

Layla had to drop out of school at an early age due to certain family matters.
    Layla married too young in life and had a long and messy divorce.
    Layla remarried a few years later and lost that spouse after a four year losing battle with cancer.
    Layla built a successful business and bought a home but lost them both due to mounting medical bills.
    Layla had to get a job and lucked into a good one but, she got laid off after working that job for ten years when the US economy took a down turn last year.

Layla has never married again, is still looking for that good job, and is to far in debt now to reestablish that home or business. She, like yourself, was stressed and depressed for a long time. A lot of people would say that Layla has not had a good life. Those people are wrong. Why?

There is an old saying that goes; To early old, to late wise.
    When we are in the middle of our own problems, it's hard to see (or feel) the up side. We get so caught up in what is wrong that we fail to appreciate that which is right. It took Layla a long time to understand that people loved her and, that she loved them. She lost a spouse but, has a loving child and family that need her as much as she needs them. She lost a house but found that she has a home instead. She has lived with death but, has her own good health. She is still in debt but, has the freedom to make her own way in the world.

Life is indeed hard at times my friend but, it is also very sweet. Focus your attention on that which is good in life. Do not waste your time, energy and emotion on the things you can't change. Focus your attention on the things you can change. Above all else, believe in yourself. You can do almost anything you put your mind to but, no one said it would be easy. I bet if you look around, you will find happy people that have less assets and more problems than you do. They put the stress aside and shoulder through the depression. It is not easy but, I know you can do it. How do I know it?

Because Layla did it.
    Layla is a very happy girl with high hopes and expectations for tomorrow. She only has one life to live and refuses to waste her time on stress when it could be spent so much more producively. If she can do it; You can do it.

I believe in you my friend.
    Don't you think it's time you did as well?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>