Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: So annoying

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Default So annoying

I listen to a lot of music, so then I automatically make new lyrics/songs etc. I hate it when I make good lyrics (usually a rap, :/) and then I forget the lyrics 5 seconds later. Well, yeah so, bye.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: So annoying

If I'm on my computer and I think of some lyrics, I just open notepad and type them up.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Ah, I do the same thing, but in a different situation. I write books, and I like to act out what I want to happen out loud. It sounds awesome when I do that, but when I go to type it, I have forgotten most of what I had acted out. What I do is repeat what I absolutely want to remember over and over and over again until I know for certain that I have it stored away in my memory. Then, I am able to type it when the time comes. I do not know if this would help in writing lyrics to songs, but you could give it a try I suppose.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Always carry a notebook.

Well, that's hard for me, considering most of the time when I think up a good song I'm in the shower.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Same. I'll just be eating breakfast or something in the morning and a few bars that I really like come up in my head and I usually end up forgetting them.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Hah, funny...I tried to make a lyric video once, but it didn't turn out so well. I love music.
    "Why bother?"