Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default A Sincere Moment of Silence

This thread is not meant to upset anyone, but request a Sincere Moment of Silence to reflect back on what happened on 9/11/2001.

It has been ten years since the day America was attacked. Many people, Office Workers, Flight Attendents, Pilots, Military Officials, Parents, Children, died that day in the fatal attack known as 9/11. But it wasn't fatal to our country. It was fatal to our hearts. As a Country, we stood united against the terrorist threat ten years ago. It brought us together. It made our country safer. They tried to weaken our moral, get us to give in. We didn't. We stayed strong as a country, and eventually killed the man behind the attack.

I will never say what I feel about Islam on FRI, but I will say what I feel about Terrorism. It is a horrible thing, and the terrorist organizations had influence on the governments.

USA Stood strong on and after 9/11. And again, we didn't cower to them. We didn't give in. We didn't do what they wanted. They tried to do to us what they've done to other Countries. (England Namely, and some others. Muhammmed is the top name in England now). They hate our freedom of religion. The Terrorists want us to believe in theirs and theirs only. That is why they have attacked many countries around the world, and have succeeded in some places.

We lost people who meant a lot to us, but we didn't lose our American Spirit, and we didn't bow down to the terrorists.

Since 9/11, there have been no records of ANY Terrorist Attack in the USA, because of all the changes. There have been attempts, but none succeed. No Plane has gone down by Terrorist attack, No Building has fallen due to one. Nothing. The Changes in the way we host security has made our nation stronger. TSA recently got flamed for Pat-Downs. Pat-Downs weren't Mandatory, you could use the Scanner, which gives off less radiation than your phone.

9/11 is a day that will always be in our hearts. Whether we remember it as a complete tragedy, or a tragedy that made us stronger, is a personal choice, but there is one message that echoed on from that day. One Special Message that many of us believe. America is great.

And please, don't accuse Bush for 9/11, that's like blaming me for it. History will change on Bush, and the history will become true. Many of the Bush haters are Democrats that love our current president Obama, who I don't support. Please take a moment of silence to remember that sad day, 10 years ago.

I remember seeing it on TV. Live. So please respect this.

Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A Sincere Moment of Silence

Right on.

*Has taken not 1, but 4 minutes of silence.*

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Absolutely. 9/11 was a horrible thing, but it taught us a lesson. First responders saved lives of whom they didn't know and many families were united by a tragedy that nobody expected. Many people lost loved ones that day, and for those who remember that day, I salute you.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

*salute* I hear you. I watched it on TV also.

When my Graphics Shop is up, I want to post 9/11 avvies and siggies. I thought about it and I really want to.

It was soo sad...

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Just wanted to bump.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I took not one for 6 minutes of silence.
    Americ Stands Strong
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.