Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Icon6 Sims 3 Share-a-thon!

Ok Ok...I know what your thinking...actually I don't...what a SHOCKER! Anywhozer I have sims 3 and recently I have started playing it agian well...I am now addicted <.< >.>. So this topic is for ANYTHING sims 3! Like the funniest glitch that happened to you, or a question about sims 3, you can even come to boast about your awesome family you have concocted (sp?). Put up Sims pictures to make me and other readers laugh, anything sims 3, just please don't post anything graphic...you know what I mean...-hint hint-. MOVING ON! I will start off first...

-rummages through sims pictures-

^^HAHA! This is the face sims give when they are looking at something...its actually kinda creepy... <.< >.>

^^See that weird clump of brown ontop of the car....NOO its not bird ***....Its the ladies hair...I got a kick out of this...

^^^ This was from a family I made from FREEREALMS PEOPLE (smart thinkin eh?). Well thats Leighten...after eating something...all the sims people there keep making that face...maybe its the cooking O-o

ANYWHO! Post your pictures, drawings, whatever that has to do with sims 3 please. I would love to see some of them...maybe I will show you the triplets my family had O-O...What you waiting for...start typing xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leighten is offline Explorer

Default Re: Sims 3 Share-a-thon!

[IMG][/IMG]

johnnie in the mirror!

[IMG][/IMG]

^^ i love him

[IMG][/IMG]

the town and my mom

[IMG][/IMG]

lol father and son GOSSIPING

[IMG][/IMG]

RAISE THE ROOF JOHNNIE!

johnnie went swimming.. yeaaaahhh
    Favorite FR people quotes:
    U liike?
    HIDE GUYS HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! (Facepalm) ;Why u say no?
    I have dreams about what you look like;Deep virtual love XD ; -Stop and stare-

LOL! Johnnie Be Good xDD RAISE DA ROOF...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coyle30 is offline Explorer

I play it sometimes , i get momments of insperation a creat new characters and ive got all the packs for it
    Colby Skycoil < wolf team > SERVER 1

Quote Originally Posted by Coyle30 View Post
    I play it sometimes , i get momments of insperation a creat new characters and ive got all the packs for it
    :O...I now...ENVY you xD. Congratz tho! I only have the original Sims 3...Its super addicting. And I do that whole create a new person thing too...I was even thinking of making a crazy homeless person...<.< >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

I love the sims3! I'll have to post a few pics soon

Well I decided to share my newest and most adorable family with you....the Perkins family (I did not choose the last name btw -.-)

^^^Audrey is my main person I play...she is Young Adult...STILL, and has given birth to a son who is now moved out of the house named Elliot starting a family of his own, triplets and twins...Wowza.

^^^Tyler is Audrey's first and only husband and fathered all the children. He is pretty much best friends with all of his family members and his goals keep ending up being 'Have a Child'...Oh boy.

^^^The First oldest was Elliot (his picture is in my first entry) the second oldest were Natasha who is a very bright child...but insane. She loves painting and almost skipped school once. Natalie got her dads side of the gene pool. She is smart and loves to clean up O-o. And Last is Hayley, she keeps to herself most of the time but is a loving child and always watches after her little sisters.

^^^ And the youngest are Chelsea and Megan. Chelsea is a tomboy. She loves to play tag and go to the park. When she was a toddler, her favorite thing to do was play with the xylophones. Megan is one of the most intellectual kids I have seen on sims...she loves looking at things and exploring and when she gets a chance she may nab the computer.

(NOTE: I never ever changed any of their haircolors or eye colors so this is completly what happened when they were born xD)

Comment and SHARE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhaven View Post
    I love the sims3! I'll have to post a few pics soon
    Please Do! Cause I would love to see some funny pictures or even <.< serious ones! And if you do, thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by Maxine Roseglade; 03-22-2010 at 12:02 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

Yay! Other Sims fans

Well..here are a few bad screenshots of my weird Sims...doing...whatever they do ._. I need to edit this once I get my other screens.

Yuri

Dunkler

Igor (in the back, scaring the Scout) He is also my Battlefield Heroes character.

Marat; my friend's Battlefield Heroes character

Kaiser
    Last edited by Zombie Cakes; 04-08-2010 at 05:23 PM.

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Russian Chic33 is offline Amateur Gamer

I play that some times I will try to post pics soon!

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

*Uber bump of Doom*
    Aww, post some more screenshots! :< There's 3 new EPs and stuff packs now, I'm sure there's bound to be some new screenshots from other Simmsers on here
    I'll try and get this going now with a few new screenshots...

Wolf being himself (He's suppose to be albino...I know I failed.)

Randal hunting in Egypt

Kaiser playing with fire

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast