Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ericx123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default The Sights Beyond a Large House

You ever wonder what you might find beyond the wall of your large house? Wonder no more as Keith Silverlight, Julissa Limefield and I went to a big effort to bring you all the sights we saw! Keith should post right after me. Ok yea i tried to post mine but what happens? To large size pic...-.- so id love if someone could tell me how to make pics smaller in paint
    No more Mr. Nice guy.

Dust flows shower onto the rain drops from the sky to the heavy river the sins of the unknown have now forgotten what it would´╗┐ be like to be living on such an island of serenity...

That the others have forgotten to feel. The undivided attention that the place of holiness can't get is that it's over come by the power to live inside itself beyond the dark shadows of those slayers, us and friends will fight the good fight...

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Sights Beyond a Large House

Okay so these pics are also from the OOB, some of them yes, some no, but I think they all are nice

Wugachug - Not OOB, but I like this image so much

Sweet Water Falls - Also from Wugachug, not OOB. But still, they are awesome.

Julissa's Small Wilds House - This is Julissa's house from the OOB view.

Dalton's Large Wilds House View 1 - An OOB view from Dalton's large wilds house.

Dalton's Large Wilds House View 2 - Another view from Dalton's Large House.

Super Cool Waterfalls - Waterfalls found in the Large House OOB

Super Cool Waterfalls v2 - The stunning waterfalls once again!

A little House - A small house found in the Large House OOB

A small Farm - And finally, a small Farm found in the Large House OOB. So beautiful!

Thanks everyone for reading this, I had a great time exploring the OOB with my friends and Insiders, Dalton Phantomblade and Julissa Limefield!
    Last edited by Keith Silvernight; 04-02-2010 at 03:38 PM.

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

all i got was this..

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Dalton my picture sizes were about 1 MB each. Can you tell me what size are yours? And btw. I used the PNG format. If you edited in Paint you picture could have automatically transformed into BMP.
    The BMP format (or *filename*.bmp) has an excellent quality, but also uses a lot of space. Like an image could be big up to 2MB and more. So I suggest you use the PNG format which has a great quality too, but uses waaay less space than BMP. The JPG format uses the least space, but has a terrible quality lol.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ciha View Post
    Dalton my picture sizes were about 1 MB each. Can you tell me what size are yours? And btw. I used the PNG format. If you edited in Paint you picture could have automatically transformed into BMP.
    The BMP format (or *filename*.bmp) has an excellent quality, but also uses a lot of space. Like an image could be big up to 2MB and more. So I suggest you use the PNG format which has a great quality too, but uses waaay less space than BMP. The JPG format uses the least space, but has a terrible quality lol.
    I don't think FRI can support BMP format, no matter the image size. :| 20KB BMP size images had failed to upload for me.
    And I wouldn't say that Paint "transforms" the image into a BMP format, rather it's the default format to save the image as. Although, I guess I just tend to be too specific at times.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 04-03-2010 at 08:42 AM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.