Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Title: Sicky

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon8 Sicky

Ello...just got sick yesterday afternoon, got the flu shot LAST WEEK. And now guess what I have?! The flu. How wonderful, just in time for my bday tmrw too. Anyone else sick? Anyone know what I should eat? I'm hungry but im afraid what ever I eat ill puke up. :[
    Narwhales. Bai.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sicky

That stinks. I was feeling sick last year on my birthday, but still went out and did things. Personally, I wouldn't know what to do, but if you haven't already, maybe you could look on a medical site, like Wed MD or something. That might help, but I am not one hundred percent certain.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    That stinks. I was feeling sick last year on my birthday, but still went out and did things. Personally, I wouldn't know what to do, but if you haven't already, maybe you could look on a medical site, like Wed MD or something. That might help, but I am not one hundred percent certain.
    Alreasdy did Drinkingcranberry juice atm but my tummy is really sensitive so idk o:
    Narwhales. Bai.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

When I'm sick, I always drink 7up and it just helps me. Dunno what you should eat, but don't go overboard with eating. Usually, I don't feel like eating when I'm sick. Hope you get better.

And happy birthday!
    "Why bother?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sarannah View Post
    When I'm sick, I always drink 7up and it just helps me. Dunno what you should eat, but don't go overboard with eating. Usually, I don't feel like eating when I'm sick. Hope you get better.

And happy birthday!
    Man. my mom jsut went to the store she forgot 7up/sprite .-. pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thnx!
    Narwhales. Bai.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Never get the Flu shot... EVER! Or almost any vaccination for that matter unless it is a mandatory requirement for your place of work but even then you can usually get a wavier.
    chase123456tan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Never get the Flu shot... EVER! Or almost any vaccination for that matter unless it is a mandatory requirement for your place of work but even then you can usually get a wavier.
    I alwaysget flu shots every year, my mom said they probably missed the mark this time, she said they have to guess each year on what certain thing it'll be or something. 1st year I've gotten sick about right after it. My gma was a nurse for i think 30-40 yrs? so yeah ;-; but I still have no clue what I should eat...
    Narwhales. Bai.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    I alwaysget flu shots every year, my mom said they probably missed the mark this time, she said they have to guess each year on what certain thing it'll be or something. 1st year I've gotten sick about right after it. My gma was a nurse for i think 30-40 yrs? so yeah ;-; but I still have no clue what I should eat...
    Too many links to post. Google "infowars flu shot." Have fun.

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

Right in time for your bday, huh? That sucks.
    When I get sick with the stomach bug, I drink plenty of fluids, like water or fruit juices. I didn't, so I ended up getting dehydrated-it was a nightmare.
    If you're a little hungry but don't wanna puke it all up, Saltine crackers are best. They're pretty light so they shouldn't make a reappearance, and they'll cure a small appetite. If not crackers, white rice is also pretty good for stomach bugs.
    Well, I hope this helped a little. Feel better soon, Dawn!
    Dawn73 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by QuanasTales View Post
    Right in time for your bday, huh? That sucks.
    When I get sick with the stomach bug, I drink plenty of fluids, like water or fruit juices. I didn't, so I ended up getting dehydrated-it was a nightmare.
    If you're a little hungry but don't wanna puke it all up, Saltine crackers are best. They're pretty light so they shouldn't make a reappearance, and they'll cure a small appetite. If not crackers, white rice is also pretty good for stomach bugs.
    Well, I hope this helped a little. Feel better soon, Dawn!
    I'm always dehydrated so I can stand it lol :/ alrighty i needs to find dem crackerrrrrz! I haven't thrown up YET....mainly Idk how to throw up...
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast