Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By morgan twinkleocean

Title: Schedule between Here and my other 2 Forums (And OpenFeint/Game Center)

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Schedule between Here and my other 2 Forums (And OpenFeint/Game Center)

Okay, so I know I had left this forum a while back, without much of any word beforehand.

Do not worry; I am finally back, but I have myself a schedule of what's to happen:

1: My OpenFeint/Game Center is always first. This allows me to get done what us requested by my friends.
    2: My other two forums come second.
    3: And this forum comes last because I don't see much of any point to be here before the other two points (No disrespect is intended) because I haven't been active here as of late. Also, you may expect some random changes in my schedule, but that only happens should anything special comes for me to talk about here.

So this is my schedule for every day.

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Schedule between Here and my other 2 Forums (And OpenFeint/Game Center)

Welcome back Searg! It's unfortunate to hear that you no longer see any point in this forum, but I'm glad to have you back and I hope to hear from you more in the future.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

morgan twinkleocean is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Schedule between Here and my other 2 Forums (And OpenFeint/Game Center)

Sorry to hear that you have no point on posting on the fourms but...
    Layla Gold likes this.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Thanks guys.

Yes, it is true that I have no point being here, but I felt that it would be good to reconnect with old friends.

Aside from that, a hidden thing about this is that I'm on FireFall almost ALL. THE TIME. All I do is derp around and shoot stuff with my Dreadnaught's minigun anyways... XD