Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 Scary Stories!

Hey everyone! Let's tell Scary stories! Don't ask me why... It's just random. I was thinking of it. Now, I'll start with where we are, but it's not a story.

We're camping in the woods. We've already set up our tent and we're roasting marshmellows over the camp fire.
    "Hey guys, let's tell Scary Stories!" I say.
    "Now, who wants to go first?"

So, who wants to go first?

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Scary Stories!

Me well can i

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

.... THEN DO TELL
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Ok

This story is true
    There was this little boy that was a sonic fan so his mom bought him a tails doll stuffed animal(from sonic r). Then in the middle of the night the boys plush was gone when he woke up to get a drink. The next morning the boy was found dead on the floor with the tails doll.
    Now if you go into the bathroom it midnight lock the door turn the light out and play can you feel the sunshine backwards you will see his red gem

uhh, what? could you explain it more? I don't completely get it.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I'm only good at hearing and watching scary stuff, not telling .
    And that sounded like one of those YT chainmails. Although, I imagine most things I read, so that was pretty creepy .
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

well good for you. anybody have anything else?

Mat6393 is offline Explorer

One night as a girls parents left to go to NY she decided to call a friend and do nothing till she feel asleep she awoken suddenly to her dog jumping on her she smiled then got up to head to her room but as she walked to her room the radio (which was playing) came on. A murderer was lose from a nearby insane asylum she felt panic but it soon went away as she realized what the chances of him going to her house was she went upstairs and closed the door feeling that she needed too her dog was with her and he went under bed she fell asleep soon after her head hit the pillow she awoke yet again at 3 a.m because a friend called cuz she was afraid they talked and she went back asleep and put her hand under the bed to check for her dog he licked her hand.. she felt safe and fell asleep after a long night's rest she put her hand under the bed for a good morning lick from her dog she felt nothing and she opened her eyes she looked under the bed to see the killer with the limp body of her dog he smiled and said

"Humans can lick too"

<Sorry for lack of periods Hope u enjoyed>
    Last edited by Mat6393; 10-07-2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

one day there were 4 kids...... the end SCARY HUH?!

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by tom547 View Post
    Ok

This story is true
    There was this little boy that was a sonic fan so his mom bought him a tails doll stuffed animal(from sonic r). Then in the middle of the night the boys plush was gone when he woke up to get a drink. The next morning the boy was found dead on the floor with the tails doll.
    Now if you go into the bathroom it midnight lock the door turn the light out and play can you feel the sunshine backwards you will see his red gem
    Oh, I've heard much of the tails doll (if you haven't, watch the sonic shorts flash series)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast